What is the naughtiest thing you have done?

Teddy, CGC

Little- Teddy- Weddy

Purred: Sat Jan 23, '10 8:39am PST 
wave Share your most naughtiest moments here!

About a year ago, i was sleeping in my Mummy's room and noticed something dangeling from above me.....It was the wire from Mum's Fan (she has it on ever night)

When Mum woke up it was completley mangeled and not working! eek The culprit ......Me! I was soooo lucky that i didn't get any shocks as it was on power the whole time i was knawing on it!

I think that is one of my naughtiest things...i have also chewed through FIVE mobile phone chargers!! red face

Feel free to tell your naughty moments! way to go

Ruby Dust

Who says dogs- aren't people- too?

Purred: Sun Jan 24, '10 4:26pm PST 
As a Pup I was the biggest Underwear thief!
Not only would I steal it but I would eat it red face ... What!?! Like you've never gone through a teathing phase.
Alot of times Momma and Dad wouldn't even know until it came out the other end red face Okay why do I even tell these stories when I just get so embarrassed.
I also ate every Mouse Cord, Computer Cord, Electrical Cord, and the occasional T.V Cord!
-Ruby

Duke

Southern Charm- straight from- the Farm!

Purred: Sun Jan 24, '10 4:28pm PST 
Where to begin...

Then how to end...

Little J.

He must be- talking about- our Little J.

Purred: Sun Jan 24, '10 4:31pm PST 
I bit holes in the back of Momma's nice clean t-shirt. She didn't know and she wore it out. shock
The holes were in a cluster on her back and she couldn't tell but she kind of looked like a bag lady. shh