There are over 7,798 pumpkin stripies on Catster!

Murray

Here comes the- Sun King

Purred: Wed Jan 20, '10 6:06pm PST 
To all the Orange and White colored tabbies on Catster: did you know that there are 7,798 of us pumpkin stripies with our own Catster pages? And, close to 2,000 under the tag Orange? I mean, wow! Piled together we would be an impressive sight, like an orange skyscraper! Or, we could all get together and take over Catster. Imagine: blogs, discussion boards, games, strolls-all tailored to meet the needs of the modern orange feline! Or, better yet, maybe we could all curl up on a big, comfy, heated pillow and make a big orange circle, like a sun!

Oh yes, when the Orangies get together silliness and fun soon follow! Any other ideas on what to do with 7,798 orange and white striped tabbies? Please also stop by and post them on my blog! I have treats!

Purrs,
Murray

Morris

Cat With 9-Lives

Purred: Thu Jan 21, '10 10:16am PST 
wave I'm an orange and white striped boy. I have 2 orange brother's. 1 very striped and the other just a few. Orange Rock's !! kitty

Yolo "Cowboy- Kitty Angel"

This is a job- for The Cowboy- Kitty

Purred: Wed Feb 3, '10 4:28pm PST 
Oh this is neat news! WOWee - how do we find those stripies? Our group will be expandocatted fur shure!laugh out loud

Nala Sue - [Angel]

6 - 30- 10 RIP

Purred: Mon Feb 8, '10 3:51pm PST 
Awesome news!!!!

Rhed

Feral Girl born- to be wild

Purred: Mon Feb 8, '10 3:51pm PST 
Wahoo!!

Purred: Tue Feb 23, '10 8:53am PST 
How do we get new Red Heads from those almost 8,000 reddies?? Every fur ... go and get 1 new Flaming Red Head furiend to join the group! Yee Haw!cheer

Tabby Little

In love- with- Missy!

Purred: Mon Mar 1, '10 9:24pm PST 
I think we could all go to the country and wave like grain.wave

Purred: Wed Mar 10, '10 2:40pm PST 
wavewavewavewavewavewavewave
I'm waaaaaaving