Books that become movies

(Page 3 of 6: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  
Emma (in- memory)

Purred: Tue Sep 14, '10 6:24am PST 
Luna,
If you go to www.hulu.com you can watch t.v. shows and movies. Most of the shows are free laugh out loud those are the ones we watch. But some cable shows they want a fee for !
We saw the glee, V, and vampire diary shows we missed.
Your friend,
Emma

Louis

Lookat meeeee

Purred: Sun Oct 3, '10 11:41am PST 
Yes Dragon Tatoo was pretty scary probably would have to watch the film from behind a cushion!!!They made the first Ladies Detective book into a drama for tv and I thought it was really good, the characters were just as I imagined them.They did not carry on to make the series as planned as I believe sadly the director or producer or someone important died. You can get the 1st one on dvd tho.

Emma (in- memory)

Purred: Sun Oct 3, '10 12:18pm PST 
Thanks for letting us know Louis. There are a couple of tv watching cats at home. Now that it is cooler (and Papa won't turn the heat on) Mum gets 2 kitties to curl up on her during tv or book time.big grin

Flower - Purrecious- Angel

Flowie The- Warrior Queen!- (Thanks, Bugsy

Purred: Tue Oct 5, '10 6:29am PST 
Has anyfur seen "Where The Wild Things Are" ? I like the book MUCH better than the movie, but Momma loved the movie, cos it used the book author's imagination...although she loved reading the book to her boys when they were little!
way to go

Misty

practically- perfect in every- way

Purred: Sat Oct 9, '10 6:56am PST 
Was really disappointed with the film of Where the Wild Things Are. I read the book often to the children in class, it is still a popular story with the little ones. I found the film dull and in fact I did not see it through to the end. I am not sure it would be very appealing to children either.

Emma (in- memory)

Purred: Sat Jun 18, '11 7:58pm PST 
The last Harry Potter movie is coming!!! We have seen them all..and have read the books too.

Luna

No Nonsense

Purred: Sun Jun 19, '11 9:46pm PST 
Hi Emma! I saw a preview for the final Harry Potter movie! We have the last one at home, but we have not WATCHED it yet! What is the MATTER with our dumb Biped? She better pop the popcorn and watch that movie!

Your friend,
Luna

Emma (in- memory)

Purred: Mon Jun 20, '11 4:42pm PST 
Ohh watch it Luna. The ending is real good too!!

Kingsley

Troublemeister- in Training

Purred: Fri Jul 15, '11 3:48pm PST 
HEY! Hi all you guys!

Well, I saw part 2 of Deathly Hallows today! It was REALLY good! And I, Kingsley, was in on the FIGHT! YAY me!

We watched part 1 on our laptop with The Biped and it was SOOOOO much better than the previous HP movies, so we got very excited to see this last one and it did NOT let us down! It even seemed to make some of the plot twists clearer than the book did!

We had to wear those silly 3D glasses, but it was a seamless 3D movie! I could have reached out and clawed little bits of Voldemort drifting over the audience!

Very good movie!

Your friend in the Fight for Good,
Kingsley

Emma (in- memory)

Purred: Fri Jul 15, '11 7:48pm PST 
Oh boy oh boy! I can't wait to go!! little angel

(Page 3 of 6: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6