Dyson DC31 Handheld Product Review

Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Wed Dec 2, '09 7:09am PST 
Hi Effuryone I was selected to product test the handheld DC31 Dyson. All I can say is its "pretty amazing" at what this little vac can suck up with its power.
We started out vacuuming the chair pads in the dining room, then the living room furniture, then some snips of paper near the shredder, then the quilt on moms bed where we nap,
MOM was going crazy ! It was pawsome on the hardwood steps and in the entryhall where fine dirt collects from peoples shoes. We picked up fine fine dust particules where you would never expect dust to even be ! The attachments let us do the baseboards with ease and without scratching it, and the heating unit covers too. It has mulitple heads to use fur efferything! We used it sooooooo much upon its arrival we wore out the battery and had to recharge it. Now we have to hide it from the older sons who seen it and asked "can we use it in my new car".
Mom ran and tucked it away and hid it in her closet. (does that mean no?)
So, in my opinion its a really great product - lets hear it for DYSON again who came thru with a pretty Pawsome Product I cant wait to purchase my DC25 animal now with my coupon code ! Thank you Catster and Dyson fur choosing us. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.