How much do you adore your cats?

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Big Bob

Big Angel- Huggs... Big Bob- ♥

Purred: Thu Dec 10, '09 12:15pm PST 
Mama loves her cats so very much. She has 10 inside kitties. I always have a dirty tip of my nose and Mama tries to clean it off. I like it there! Stop Mama!

Cartman

Fluffy Angel- Huggs... Cartman- ♥

Purred: Mon Dec 14, '09 8:44am PST 
Mama loves us inside 10 purrs so much that she gave us Greenie treats this weekend. OH MY MEOW! They are sooooo good! She also gave us an early gift. A String-ama-Fling. Boy howdy, we purrs have had fun with that! Love out, Cartman

Itsy

Purred: Mon Dec 14, '09 8:50am PST 
My purrbrothers, Big Bob and Cartman and Platelicker, loved the String-ama-Fling. But let me tell you purrs, that thing scared me under the couch! For Real, Itsy

Bootbox

A Diary by- Bootbox

Purred: Mon Dec 14, '09 8:54am PST 
I agree with my purrbrother, Itsy, most of our purrs were fascinated by the String-ama-Fling, but I crept on my belly way around it and hid under a chair. Meowers! I never knew anything could do that. It is quiet though. Mama gave us Greenie treat which cheered us skeered purrs upsmile Love out, Bootbox

Magic

Purred: Wed Dec 16, '09 8:14am PST 
Our Mommy loves us so much!!! There are 11 of us in the family and she treats each and everyone of us with special loving care! She has sooo much love to give and is so responsible as our owner! We worship her and return the love the best way we can! kitty

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2