WE WANT TO THANK EVERYONE

Opie- T-bear--In- Loving- Memory

Lord Opie the- Elegant

Purred: Sat Nov 7, '09 8:12am PST 
--For being there for us during this very difficult time in our lives, and for the lovely gifts and sentiments. Maybe one day we could all talk about going to Rainbow Bridge, and how it has affected our families, including our kitties. Some shy away from the subject as it is too depressing to think about, but we wonder if venting a bit can be somewhat healing. It is hard to face the pain, and to think you will never get over your grief. We have found that support from our friends here on Catster has been vital---too many times we have heard, from people out there, "It was only a cat", whereas both Opie and Violett were cherished family members and companions, and everyone on Catster knows this and experiences this in their own lives. God bless you all------Mommi TBear (Donna) and the Thunderbear family

Edited by author Sat Nov 7, '09 8:15am PST

Daisy Mae- Sunday Times

Duchess of Boxes

Purred: Sun Nov 8, '09 5:20pm PST 
I think it would be a furry good idea fur members join together and talk about their feelings about it. I would be willing to post everyone's thoughts on my blog, so that others can read them. Of course only if someone wanted it posted. But I bet that it could help others outside our group. So I second the motion. What does everyone else think.

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Mon Nov 9, '09 12:54am PST 
I think it would be a good idea as well. The more you can express your feelings and remember the wonderful times and the love is always a good thing. I third the motion.little angel

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Mon Nov 9, '09 6:47am PST 
that would be an excellant idea. mewcloud 9

Midnight Son

The Supreme- Grandmaster- Pukemeister

Purred: Mon Nov 9, '09 6:04pm PST 
Opie and Vi are members of your family as we are all members of our families....

They are safe and together at Rainbow's Bridge and some day you will all be reunited in the meantime my borfur D-Max had his camera out and sent this picture to me to share with you....
opie and vi