VIOLETT STRUCK BY CAR

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2  
Magnolia- Blossum- Lickitysplit

Fastest Thing at- Wall Level

Purred: Sat Nov 7, '09 2:34am PST 
We've been trying our best to talk to Violet, she won't talk, she seems angry. Maybe she's talked to some of the others. Maynard or someone. We rushed to the bridge the minute word came that we would know the new angel. We didn't want to believe it. We still don't. There has just been to much sadness of late. How can anyone take in anymore.

Violett, In- Loving- Memory

The First True- Battlecat

Purred: Sat Nov 7, '09 5:01am PST 
Hmmm....thinking...I seem to be---yes, at the Rainbow Bridge. I am not sure, as I don't remember, how I got here or what happened. And I have wings! And there are lots of kitties and other creatures here, and----it is beautiful! But, I miss my home, and Mommi & them. confused
Purrhaps i'll get used to this in time, and I can visit Mommi in her dreams, and----wait a minute, is that Opie Thunderbear???shock
Ha, now we can be in cahoots and torment Joe Thunderbear!little angel

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Sat Nov 7, '09 6:14pm PST 
little angel WE WANTED YOU TO HAVE THESE SO YOU COULD FLY WITH OPIE AND FLY DOWN TO CHECK UP ON YOUR MOMMY AND FAMILY YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL ANGEL NOW MUCH LOVE AND SAD PURRRRRSSSSS REEREE AND FAMILY

Violett, In- Loving- Memory

The First True- Battlecat

Purred: Sun Nov 8, '09 4:31am PST 
They are so beautiful---thank you!little angel

Zoey

Mom says I am- her special- Girl!!

Purred: Sun Nov 8, '09 5:06pm PST 
Oh No..
We are so sad to hear the news about Violet ... please know that she is in our thoughts and prayers!!
hughughug
Higs, Zoey, Elmer and Family

Midnight Son

The Supreme- Grandmaster- Pukemeister

Purred: Mon Nov 9, '09 5:08pm PST 
Oh no....Not Violet so soon after Opie...
We are at a loss for words right now...

Mom and I sending all of the T-Bear family our heartfelt purrayers for strength to find comfort and healing....

We can not imagine losing 2 family members so closer together...
hughughughughug

CHADWICK

JAZZMAN CHAD

Purred: Sun Nov 15, '09 5:13pm PST 
We just read this post for the first time. This is the very saddest thing we have ever read. We will pray for your family and the enormous losses that have happened to you. It will never be the same without those two sweet kitties.
We are so very sorry.
Chadwick, Creampuff, and Orangie

Felix - In Loving- Memory

Felix the Lap- Cat

Purred: Sun Nov 22, '09 6:32pm PST 
I'm very late, but want to send my condolences and purrs to the T-Bears and their mom. I'm so sorry about Violett.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2