Thanksgiving

(Page 8 of 8: Viewing entries 71 to 76)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Purred: Fri Dec 9, '11 12:21pm PST 
hehehe you should see ours run when I go after her.silenced But not so much anymore I get into too much trouble.shrug

(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Purred: Fri Dec 9, '11 12:26pm PST 
Boy Mom scared me to death yesterday! she went in our garage after dark to get some boxes so I followed her. I didn't want to get off the deck so I just sat and watched her but when she came out of the garage she had some of the biggest boxes I've ever seen.I couldn't even see her I thought something had my mom. I got mad and came after it to help save my mom then she dropped the boxes and just when I was ready to pounce on her. She asked what was wrong and then I saw her and got happy again. I wasn't gonna let those boxes eat my mommy. Mom thought it was so funny she chased me back in the house.laugh out loud

Chaddy

Born to Love- Diamond

Purred: Sun Dec 11, '11 1:32pm PST 
big laughbig laughbig laughway to go Piglet , yep got to save da Mommie at all costsway to go

LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Purred: Mon Dec 12, '11 5:25am PST 
Just like Piglet to let a box scare him. I watched thru the door the whole time. But when Piggy sent out the bark alarm Belle and me were about to bust through the door to help. It was sure an uproar here when our mom got lost in the the big boxes. Mom just laughed she thought Piggys eyes were gonna pop out he got so mad.laugh out loud

Piloux

Her motto is

Purred: Tue Dec 13, '11 8:57am PST 
Piglet, your mom should be honored that you dared to rescue her from such big monster-boxes. She should give you some yummy treats. How did you know those things weren't gonna eat her and then come after you next?

(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Purred: Wed Dec 14, '11 6:13am PST 
Mom knew how upset I was and she thought she had better do something before she got a piggy bite on the ankles. She put the box down so I could see her face and said real sweet like whats wrong with you piggy mommys here then I felt much better and started danceing around her wiggleing my little stub then she chased me back in the house laughing saying I was her little protector.way to go

(Page 8 of 8: Viewing entries 71 to 76)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8