Opie went to rainbow bridge today. We are lost without him. crycry

Daisy Mae- Sunday Times

Duchess of Boxes

Purred: Thu Oct 22, '09 5:34pm PST 
(gives Peaches a gentle headbonk.)

Midnight Son

The Supreme- Grandmaster- Pukemeister

Purred: Thu Oct 22, '09 7:00pm PST 
We are so very sorry to see this...Our hearfelt sympathy to all of the T-Bears....Purraying for peace and comfort in the coming days....
hughughughughughug

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Fri Oct 23, '09 3:54am PST 
when mom got the email, he was very ill, her was so sad, and I was just heart struck. little angelOpieT fly high with all the angels, you are now free of pain and hurt. You were well loved and cared for and you gave 100 per cent back.. you are now over the bridge and chasing butterflys and playing with your nephews.. mom send prayers and good thoughts to his family also..

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Fri Oct 23, '09 4:43am PST 
We are all so saddened by this news. But he is young again now and at peace, looking down on the ones he loves. Our prayers and love go out to Mommy T-Bear and her family. little angelhug

Angel Pie- Joe in- Loving- Memory

HMPH!

Purred: Fri Oct 23, '09 7:20am PST 
cry Hi, Joe Thunderbear here. Mommi wanted me to tell yous that we are very grateful for all yous's kind words and purrs and thoughts. It will prolly be a couple days before she sends out individual replies, as we are all crushed and stunned beyond belief.crycry. We have always known, since Opie's diagnosis, that he would prolly pass before his time, but we somehow thought this would be far in the distant future. The vet said Opie was suffering---he was so brave about it, and he took up residence on Mommi's big footstool where I always sleep. So I went across the room and took up residence on the day-bed. I began pooing in front of the front door: that shocked everbody as this is not like me. I have my reasons though.
Today I have been staring at Opie's table; yesterday when Mommi and Ro brought little Opie home, wrapped up in a giant towel, I sniffed him all over and then I just stared at the floor. When Mommi called my name I didn't look at her--it was like I was frozen.
I think it is helping me to tell about this---I keep wondering where he is....we are thankful to have yous for friends....we love you all. hughug

Edited by author Fri Oct 23, '09 7:23am PST

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Fri Oct 23, '09 8:15am PST 
Applepie Joe, me knows it is hard for you, you both have been togethers so long, confusedwhen Grammy lost Scrappy who lived with us when Grammy not well, I was very sad, though as you know I am a selfish kitty, and then Grammy joined him two days later. We , kittys grieve just like our servants. I know your mommy will give you all special attention to help you through all of this. meow , purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs, I so sorry, and you know how close Opie and I were.. sniff sniffcry

Angel Pie- Joe in- Loving- Memory

HMPH!

Purred: Fri Oct 23, '09 11:02am PST 
Oh, Bluie, we did not know your Grammy passed over, but we do remember Scrappy...our hearts go out to you. hug Also, if you go to Opie's page, you will see the glitter-image that says "Opie Likes Bluie" is still on there!

Edited by author Fri Oct 23, '09 11:12am PST

Violett, In- Loving- Memory

The First True- Battlecat

Purred: Fri Oct 23, '09 11:38am PST 
Mommi is sorta coming out of it a little bit---she opened a can of spam and fried up a sammie to go with her citrus ale.shocksmile
Ro actully called in sick today----I over heard them talking, and I guess they went to pieces at the vet's office. Dr. Dalyn W. was very understanding, as was his staff----of course they have seen this so many times. THEN, today we had a visitor, someone with whom I am very familiar, but for some reason I meaowed at him and stared at him in a crouched and threatening manner. Mommi told her friend to be careful, that "Violett often is menacing toward strangers." He talked soothingly to me, but I stayed where I was, crouched and staring at him. I guess I was a little on edge. Joe has been acting weird....he was staring at Opie's table and one of the other cats moved suddenly and Joe leapt about six inches in the air.shockthinking
Then something very strange happened. Yalls won't believe this, but it is true. Opie's table is right by the window air conditioner. Today while Mommie was cooking (*spam*red face Oh well, it's food...), a songbird alighted on the air-conditioner and sang several clear, beautiful notes before taking off in flight. I stood up on Opie's table and looked out the window, trying to see this bird, whose song was so loud Mommi heard it from the kitchen....this really did happen yalls! That bird sang so loud and clear Mommi heard it from the kitchen, as though it was in Opie's room!big grin
Thanks for letting us ramble on.....

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Fri Oct 23, '09 11:42am PST 
Violet, me believes you , I know the birdie came to sing for Opie and your mommy. It will take all of you a while to get use to is being gone. Poor ApplePie Joe, this has to be very hard on him.. tell him I send him an big hug and you to..

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2