What is the craziest thing your kitty has done?

Little miss

Purred: Wed Oct 21, '09 8:33am PST 
We are wanting to know what crazy kitty things your little furry has done. Has your kitty waited around the corner to pop and scare you, Has he/she ran around in a furry blurr, or does your kitty do high flying tricks? Let us know! Cats are amazing and the funny things they do always brings a smile to anyone face.

Ebony

It's great being- me

Purred: Wed Oct 21, '09 8:36am PST 
I think the craziest thing Ebony has done is: taken a flying leap and jumped onto my back and hung there. I don't know why she did it, maybe she was just running off some engery. She will also jump around like she is going to get something but there is nothing there. Who knows, she is too funny!!kittylaugh out loud

Precious

Chief Fuzzy- Bottom

Purred: Sun Oct 25, '09 8:18pm PST 
It was laundry day, time to take the bedsheets off the beds. This is the best time to get mommy. I like to hid in the pile of sheets, sometimes inside the pillowcase and wait for her to pick up the pile. Mommy picks up the pile, puts it into the basket and starts to carry it out to the laundry room. When she is walking out, I start to move, she screams and drops the basket. Everyone in the house comes running. When they see me coming out, they start laughing at mommy. Boy does she get upset at first. Later she is ok, after all I am her Precious little kitty. It works best around Halloween.

Piper

Baby Face

Purred: Tue Dec 15, '09 12:36am PST 
My Kitty-Kat used to follow me and when I stopped and turned around he would walk away an then when I started to walk again he would follow me!!!!!kittylaugh out loud

River

nom noms?

Purred: Tue Nov 9, '10 10:33am PST 
The CRAZIEST thing I have ever done? Hmmmmmmmm.... that's going to be a tough one, I do alot of crazy things. Just last week I broke into mommy's chest of drawers and snuck behind one of the drawers while her back was turned. It took over an hour to convince me to come out of hiding! I'm a sneaky boy sometimes! hehehe!