|Purred: Thu Jan 7, '10 9:44am PST |
|Be careful with candles, Pete's Mommy, once a long time ago Mama used candles and one day PurrSister, RainCloud, caught her wigglie tail on fire I wasn't bornded yet so I didn't get to see that Ergo, end of candles.
Besides the other post from me, Mama has also put Renuzit pop-ups near the intake and exhaust vents. Mama has even tossed a good smellie dryer sheet on the air intake vent and it just stuck there til the blower went off
|my page | msg me | gift me | become friends|