|Purred: Mon Sep 14, '09 5:07am PST |
|*Walks in class room*
Welcome back everyone! I'm so glad to see all of those bright faces from last year and lots of new students, too! I can alrready tell that this is going to be a great year!
For our first lesson we are going to get to know one another. We are playing the toilet paper game! We are going to pass this roll of toilet paper around and each person needs to take of as many pieces that they would need if they were stranded on an island for 3 days. Be smart and make sure you take pleanty enough.
But heres the chatch: counting the number of pieces you took you must say one thing about you for each piece of TP.
I'll go first!
*Take 23 pieces of TP*
1. I'm a teacher/ professor here at Poodleville U.
2. I'm a miniture/toy poodle.
3. My mom was a miniture, my dad was a toy.
4. I have brown curly hair.
5. I have an afro.
6. I am 3 years old
7. My birthday is a day after the 4th of July.
8. I have a brown nose.
9. I live with: a mommy,
10. A grandma and granpa,
11. An aunt and Uncle,
12. A cousin dog named Bailey,
13. 5 cousin cats, Patches, Meary, Sweet Pea, Socks, M.B.
14. My family also owns a pot belly pig for a pet.
15. I am in the 4-h dog club.
16. I know obedience,
19. and more!
20. I have been in many dog shows.
21. I have won 3 trophys, one of them was high points over all!!!
22. I love dogster and...
23. I love Poodleville U!!!!!
|my page | msg me | gift me | become friends|