We now have music

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
♥Mars- hmellow&hear- ts;

Spread Da- Love!!!!!!!!

Purred: Fri Aug 21, '09 6:00am PST 
the music i sad especilly (sorry bad speller) wake me up when septmeber ends. so let me know how you like the music if you don't be honest and ill remove the music!!!!!!

Camera

Always Smiling!!

Purred: Fri Aug 21, '09 12:38pm PST 
I don't care for any of it. I can mute my sound. The rest of you all may like it. I'm trying to be honest. But I don't really know what I'd like to hear so?? But it is a good job & music works..

Camera

Always Smiling!!

Purred: Sat Aug 22, '09 2:02am PST 
Marshie , please do not remove the music....How many does it hold?? Mom likes Avril Lavignes song Slipped Away. She cries, but feels better. She likes soft music. Everyone is different. Do you take requests? Hugs from moo

♥Mars- hmellow&hear- ts;

Spread Da- Love!!!!!!!!

Purred: Mon Aug 24, '09 8:36am PST 
ill add avril i was about to anyway BOL

Camera

Always Smiling!!

Purred: Mon Aug 24, '09 10:44am PST 
Thanks Marshie, that is very nice of you!! This group is an awesome idea!! Thank you! laugh out loud

JR Angel

- cherished angel-

Purred: Mon Aug 24, '09 10:49am PST 
Good stuff Marshi! Good job getting the music player up too!way to go

♥Mars- hmellow&hear- ts;

Spread Da- Love!!!!!!!!

Purred: Mon Aug 24, '09 1:21pm PST 
thanks JR and Cammera!way to goway to goway to golittle angellittle angel I am and Buddy and Princess are the creaters of the group we made it because of princess passing away!

♥Mars- hmellow&hear- ts;

Spread Da- Love!!!!!!!!

Purred: Mon Aug 24, '09 1:25pm PST 
oh and yes i do take requests and it holds ALOT of songs!!!!!!!!!!

Camera

Always Smiling!!

Purred: Tue Aug 25, '09 2:43am PST 
I listened to all 3. awesome!! mom had her cry & all is normal! She misses Kelly Ann . So does Dad. She was his dog. She adored him. I miss her also but i still eat! Hugs from Moo

Tucker Max- Small Paws

Tucker Max- Protection- Agency-Pres.

Purred: Fri Aug 28, '09 4:44am PST 
Now we got a background too! way to go
Sorry if I didn't get all angels in there. Hopefully as my mom gets better at making these things she will switch up the angels from time to time.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2