Mr. Hershey Bears Summer School: I Spy in the Summer

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Hershey

The master of- chocolate

Purred: Mon Jul 27, '09 1:28pm PST 
Welcome to class everypup! Please take a seat.

Our lesson/game today is called: I Spy in the Summer!

It is very important to notice things you see. If every dog would remember the things we see the our breed would be smarter than humans. BOL. Today we are going to play a brand new game that will help us notice things and practice describing things!

Heres how you play, you look around outside and pick an object and then you describe it in 5 ways and the next player geusses what the object is.
I'll go first:
I spy with my little puppy eye something blue, wet, big, circular, wavy.
NOW YOU GEUSS WHAT IT IS! and then it will be your turn to discribe somthing!
way to go

Marley

If it Moves,- CHASE IT!

Purred: Tue Jul 28, '09 12:39pm PST 
Hershey is it a pool?

I see something that is small, round, colorful, bouncey, lightweight

Baby Ben CGC

Lubs you!

Purred: Fri Aug 7, '09 1:02pm PST 
Oh boy!! Miss Marley, is dat be a ball? A bally Wally?blue dogblue dog

Do I gibs da hint now? I does it?

I see som'ping dat da water be coming out from, it be attractin' all dem birds in da neighborhood, it be makin' da splashy noises too!

Marley

If it Moves,- CHASE IT!

Purred: Tue Aug 11, '09 1:30pm PST 
I'm not sure Baby Ben - is that a water fountain?

Hershey

The master of- chocolate

Purred: Wed Aug 12, '09 2:17pm PST 
Yes it was a pool marley!!! And good geuss on water fall but I think it is a bird bath! Am I right??? BOL

I spy with my little puppy wabby eye something box-like with a moving picture in it that I am watching right now....

My Angel:- "Buddy"- Gorgeous

My dog wags his- tail with his- heart

Purred: Thu Aug 13, '09 4:44pm PST 
*Buddy Gorgeous raises his paw* Mr Hershey is it a TV? I loves to watch the TV with my mommy and sis Pacey. We all snuggle together on the couch. hug

So, I see...something brownish, with lots of little itty bitty rocks and shells and the ocean comes right up to it. Can you guess what it is?

Edited by author Thu Aug 13, '09 4:44pm PST

Marley

If it Moves,- CHASE IT!

Purred: Fri Aug 14, '09 12:39pm PST 
Buddy is it the beach??

Is see something that is usually made with nylon webbing or cloth, it folds up and people often take it camping or to the beach or on a picnic. Any ideas?

Baby Ben CGC

Lubs you!

Purred: Tue Aug 18, '09 10:08am PST 
Yes!! Yes!! It be da fountian out mine window!! blue dogblue dog

I gonna' guess Miss Marley gotted a hammock or a tableclof? Eider one I be lubbin' it!! I lubs to picnic!!

I spied wif mine lil' ete somepin pretty color, on a green stem, swayed in da breeze and do smell lubelee!! What be dat?

Marley

If it Moves,- CHASE IT!

Purred: Tue Aug 18, '09 12:38pm PST 
Baby Ben - I was thinking of a lawn chair, but I think a hammock is close enough.

You are lucky to have a water fountain outside your window, I would love that. I'll bet you see lots of birds there.

Now I will guess you are thinking of a flower?

I see something that is loud, has a person walking behind it, and it is used on grass - any guesses?

Beatrix

Me LOVE you!

Purred: Wed Aug 19, '09 6:48pm PST 
OooooOoOoOo!! *Beatrix waves her paw in the air excitedly* It lawn mower!! It lawn mower!!! Me LOVE gardener guy...not know why he little afriad of woofs all line up at window hollering HELLO!!

*Baby Ben is hiding under the bed at the lawn mower talk*

Okay, okay me have fun one...you guess this one right me have this for all Poodle best friends!! Okay, it come out of freezer, it have little stick....blue dogblue dogblue dog

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2