Mittens and Po`s stroll.

(Page 5 of 8: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Pickles

Pickles -

Purred: Tue Jul 21, '09 7:25pm PST 
Hi Kovu! Nice to meet you. Butterscotch told me that you and Rosie have been seeing each other. She is such a sweetheart and just like a little sisfur to me. (She was the flowergirl at our wedding; she looked so lovely). Butter was quite proud of his little sis; she did a great job.

Mittens

Beautiful Baby

Purred: Wed Jul 22, '09 3:08pm PST 
Hi, Pickles! Nice to see you. Don't worry, Butter will be back soon. I bet he went back into the tulips to chase those mice some more.

Wow, Po. Those fireworks were amazing! That angel magic of yours is pretty cool.

Rosie

Play, Play,- Play!

Purred: Wed Jul 22, '09 3:10pm PST 
*runs in and grabs Kovu's paw* Come on, Kovu! Let's go see the end of the fireworks. The ending's always the best!

Oh, hi, Pickles!!! Kovu, this is my sisfur-in-law. She's the best.

Pickles

Pickles -

Purred: Wed Jul 22, '09 7:34pm PST 
Hi Rosie and Mittens wave
Good to see you both.

Rosie, you and Kovu have fun. Wow! Mittens and Po, those fireworks are fabulous. Well, I gotta be going.

Nice to have met you Po and Kovu.

Kovu

There can`t be a- limit for- awsomeness!

Purred: Wed Jul 22, '09 7:55pm PST 
*Bows in respect to Pickles, then runs off to join Rosie*

Po of the- Rainbow- Bridge

I WANT PUMPKIN- PIE!!!!!!!!!

Purred: Sun Jul 26, '09 3:36pm PST 
I added a special for Kovu too! *Looks in the sky to see Kovu and Rosie together in a heart shape* *Sigh* What a Grandmother must do for her young! I hope they like it!

Purred: Thu Jul 30, '09 11:53am PST 
Mittens, this the best day EVER!!!! And you know what I added for the end *Looks up to see Pickles, Butterscotch, Rosie, Kovu, Pumpkin, Sugar, Mittens and herself in the fireworks* Thats what I added! I think its just wonderful, don't you. Its of our whole family- errr, I mean your family! *Blushes* Hee! *Bats her big, long eyelashes, then gives Mittens a big kiss*

Mittens

Beautiful Baby

Purred: Sun Aug 2, '09 1:39pm PST 
Wow, Po! That was amazing! I've never seen anything like that before.

*kisses her*

You know, this has been the best date I've ever had. I really don't want it to end. We'll be out of town from Tuesday 'til Friday, but maybe we could go on another date this weekend?

Purred: Sun Aug 2, '09 1:54pm PST 
*Blushes* Ok, Mittens! Another date it is! XOXO

Mittens

Beautiful Baby

Purred: Mon Aug 3, '09 1:40pm PST 
Great! I'll come pick you up for it this weekend. See you then. cloud 9

(Page 5 of 8: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8