It's not REDiculous - We're a Vocal Bunch of Meowsters So Meow Up: health, fun, food, purr problems, hoomans - you name it!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3  
Baci a Red- *Angel*

I AM Smiling!- It's the Red- Tabby Look

Purred: Mon Jul 27, '09 8:06am PST 
Hey there Boris,
Look at it this way - the moving boxes give you a Feline Fort to play in. Hope they're RED boxes and even more fabulous if you got a moving box with little windows cut out - then you'd have a full time Redhead fort to hang your shingle upon.

Boris

I'm cute and I- know how to use- that :)

Purred: Mon Jul 27, '09 8:35am PST 
Baci,

to me it wouldn't be a problem to have moving boxes, but mom and dad keep taking stuff out of it, and then throwing a perfectly good empty box away. frown

Baci a Red- *Angel*

I AM Smiling!- It's the Red- Tabby Look

Purred: Mon Jul 27, '09 1:36pm PST 
Your pawrents purrobably aren't REDheaded so they're not so smart as you and melaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Inspector- Morse- (Henry)

Henry the VIII- Rules &- Reigns!!!!

Purred: Mon Jul 27, '09 6:29pm PST 
My Mom keeps doing that too but they're not moving boxes just full boxes out of a couple of storage areas in the house. They're full of old papers that they take out and put thru the paper shredder monster machine to make them look like mice's nest but so far no mice and they take old clothes out of different people who have lived here and go thru them and decide what to put into charity bags & give away. I & the other cats here like hiding in the boxes but eventually the boxes get emptied and yes, the purr-fectly good box gets thrown away! They keep talking about cleaning up for repairs & talk about moving and renting out the house after & we're going to the mountains is what I keep hearing to a smaller town with less traffic for the older lady here.

♥- Freddie- ♥

Psst! Hey, You!- C`mere! Pull My- Paw!

Purred: Sat Aug 1, '09 6:20am PST 
...mol...Spitty & I got into a wrestling match after our morning dose of Catnip. I`m twice his size, but he`s quick. so I held him down with all my might, mol, and made him scream! Mommy and Daddy scolded me, MOL!
*thinks about when Mom & dad leave so I can finish Spitty`s butt-whippin`, mol*big laughbig laugh

Nekko

Maneki- Neko(beconing- cat)

Purred: Sun Sep 6, '09 12:37pm PST 
On my mind today is all the great friend's we have here at cat/dogster. It is my birthday and they have been sending me pmail's and rosettes and pictures. It's been a great day. kitty

Biffie Buff

Purred: Tue Sep 15, '09 6:43am PST 
I;m the newest Pena brat. I'm so glad to be here and find so many furriends I can play with! My bestest furriend is Stevie. He ain't a red headed but he shure is red headed. He licks my forehead and I put my foot up in his chest cause I know where that's going. Sure enough, then he gets his teethies into my fur (but he doesn't hurt me). Then we roll around in a red head Siamesie ball for a while play fighting. Spencer Hey, I 'm supposed to be in Red Heads. I must have fallen out some how!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3