Word Change Game

(Page 155 of 219: Viewing entries 1541 to 1550)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  150  151  152  153  154  155  156  157  158  159  160  [Last 10 entry]  
Marley

If it Moves,- CHASE IT!

Purred: Thu Feb 7, '13 11:05am PST 
Salt to Halt

When mom yells halt, I don't usually pay any attentionlaugh out loud

Oh I hope your mom doesn't get dumped on with snow Alexandra. We heard on the news some areas are supposed to get more than 2 feet. I am assuming your mom will get to stay home if the weather is too bad.

Alexandra

Mommy's Baby- Lamb

Purred: Fri Feb 8, '13 12:20pm PST 
Halt to malt

I never drank a malt.

Oh Marley, the snow is coming. We have had some crazy and conflicting weather reports. Mom stayed home from work today.

Marley

If it Moves,- CHASE IT!

Purred: Mon Feb 11, '13 5:39am PST 
malt to melt

I am waiting for spring so the snow will melt.

I hope you didn't get too much snow Alexandra. I saw on TV where some places got
3 FEET. That is crazy!

Alexandra

Mommy's Baby- Lamb

Purred: Mon Feb 11, '13 10:47am PST 
melt to meet

I loved to meet small children when I was out walking with mom!

Oh my Marleyshock Mom's area got somewhere between 28 and 30 inches. What a mess!!shockshock Her coop coomplex hasn't done very much about snow removal. Mom shoveled out her car, but the roads are still very very bad! She tried to go to work this morning, but the main road in her complex was so bad, she got nervous, and turned aroundfrown She called the main office to find out if there will be snow removal and they told her that bobcats are coming....still no sign of themfrown

Marley

If it Moves,- CHASE IT!

Purred: Mon Feb 11, '13 12:21pm PST 
meet to meat

I like meat as my main meal.

Oh Alexandra that sounds horrible. I sure hope she gets plowed out. I suppose those bobcats are in great demand right about now. I can't even imagine how tough it is to shovel that much snow all at one time.

Alexandra

Mommy's Baby- Lamb

Purred: Tue Feb 12, '13 8:18pm PST 
meat to seat

I loved to get to moms favorite seat in the living room before she did!!dancinglaugh out loud

Whew...mom finally got out today! the main roads seem pretty good, but there is more snow predicted for tomorrow nightshock Not supposed to be too bad though.

Marley

If it Moves,- CHASE IT!

Purred: Wed Feb 13, '13 6:06am PST 
Seat to Seal

Mom thinks the seal is a cute animal.

Glad your mom finally got out. But I sure hope you don't get more snow! I am pretty sure you have all the snow you care to see for the rest of the winter!

Alexandra

Mommy's Baby- Lamb

Purred: Wed Feb 13, '13 2:08pm PST 
seal to sale

Mom loves to find a good sale.

Boo Marleyfrown $ inches more predicted through tomorrow morning. Mom must go back to work, so she must drive in it like it or notshock

Marley

If it Moves,- CHASE IT!

Purred: Thu Feb 14, '13 6:19am PST 
Sale to Male

Yes I am a male poodle, despite having painted toenailslaugh out loud

Boo to more snow Alexandra. We were supposed to get an inch or so overnight and woke up to 4 inches. The plows are out on the roads and dad is out with the shovellaugh out loud Tell your mom to drive safely. Mom hate to drive on slippery roads.

Alexandra

Mommy's Baby- Lamb

Purred: Thu Feb 14, '13 9:28am PST 
Male to Gale

The was a big gale of wind during the blizzard last week1

Oh no Marleyshock We had the opposite here. The prediction was for up to 5 inches last night, but we barely got an inch!dancing

(Page 155 of 219: Viewing entries 1541 to 1550)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  150  151  152  153  154  155  156  157  158  159  160  [Last 10 entry]