Did you know !

Patches

It\'s crazy- being me

Purred: Tue Mar 24, '09 11:19am PST 
Did you know the smallest cat is name Mr. Peebles and is 6.1 inches tall and 19.2 inches long! He only weighs 3lbs and is fully grown!

The oldest cat on record is named Ma, she lived in Drewsteignton,England with her owner Alice St. Geoge moore. She lived to be 34 years of age before they had to put her to sleep.

Did you know the largest cat breed is the ragdoll? Males can weigh between 12 to 20 lbs and females can weigh between 10 to 15 lbs!

Paws up to Himmy, The fattest cat ever! He also is the largest domestic feline ever! He holds two records! WOW. He weighed 46lb 15 1/4 oz, his neck was 15 inches around, his waist 33 inches, and his length 38 inches. Sadly Himmy died of respiratory failure on March 12. 1986. He was much loved by his owner Thomas Vyse of Redlynch, Queensland, Australia.

It amwazing to see what our feline friends can do or be! Got a amazing fact post it to we can all see !

Simone

rub my belly!!!

Purred: Tue Nov 9, '10 10:35am PST 
wow, that is both a BIG and tiny kitty! Those are some neat facts, let me think and see if I can find anything new and neat to post here too!