HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT CATSTER? TELL ME YOUR STORY!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
BORAT -THE SPOOKED KITTY CAT-

BORAT THE BRATTY- KITTY CAT

Purred: Sat Mar 14, '09 9:30am PST 
wave EFURRYONE! MY CATSTER STORY IS PRETTY SIMPLE. I WAS SEARCHING THE INTERNET FOR SOME KITTY SITES FOR MYSELF, BECAUSE DADDY HAS SO MANY FAVORITE SITES THAT HE GOES TOO, I THOUGHT HEY eek WHAT ABOUT ME? SO I FOUND CATSTER! happy dance AND WHAT A CHANGE IN MY 9 LIVES ITS BEEN dancing I JUST LOVE COMING HERE EFURRY DAY AND SPENDING TIME WITH ALL OF YOU WONDERFUR KITTIES! kitty TELL ME ALL ABOUT YOUR STORY OF HOW YOU CAME HERE AND HEARD OF THIS WONDRFUR PLACE! I'LL BE WAITING TO READ ALL OF YOUR STORIES... thinkingway to go

-KING BRAT-

Nakoma Bush- (1996-2011)

Don't get too- close to my- food!!

Purred: Sat Mar 14, '09 8:39pm PST 
Our furless sis had told mom about Myspace. While on the site, our sis was told about a site for cats. She gave mom the information and as they say, the rest is history.
We love playing on Caster/Dogster, although sometimes mom has to clean house or go to town and then we cannot play crycrycry. But we do like to eat, so that is okay. way to go

We have met so many wonderful furs and truly see them as our friends and many have become like extended family. It is wonderful to have support during sadness (Our Socks went to the Bridge last August, being here helped mom beyond words.) We see mom laugh and cry. Catster/Dogster has become a part of our lives, not just a place to visit.

The Bush Meows and Woofs hughughughughug

♥- Spitfire- ♥

What Da Baby- Wants Da baby- Gets!

Purred: Sat Apr 4, '09 4:53pm PST 
Well, Borat, our stories are basically da same as yours!! Cool beanos! ...
Mom was looking at kitty sites, saw THIS one (Catster), where we could make OUR OWN pages!!! Holy Catnip-filled Mice! She jumped on da opportunity!

BORAT -THE SPOOKED KITTY CAT-

BORAT THE BRATTY- KITTY CAT

Purred: Sat Apr 4, '09 5:31pm PST 
SOUNDS GREAT NAKOMA AND SPITTY! I LOVE CATSTER AND DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT IT. I MEAN, WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO ALL DAY WHEN OUR MEOWMIES AND DADDYS ARE WORKING, OR GONE????? MEOWW! NOW WE HAVE SOMEWHERE TO GO AND JUST BE......WELL.....A BRATTY CAT! partyparty YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!
-THE BIG BRAT- dancing

♥- Purrscilla- ♥

It`s Good to be- the Queen!

Purred: Sat Apr 4, '09 7:42pm PST 
Yeah, Mom had to put parental Control Lock on her puter, so Spitty wouldn`t...ummm..."misbehave" while she was at work, MOLMOLMOLMOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!laugh out loudlaugh out loudcheerwavebig laugh

Walker- (Angel Boy)

Washog

Purred: Sun Apr 5, '09 7:30am PST 
We heard about Dogster on The Greatest American Dog show lat summer. When mommy checked it out she saw they had a Catster also . She signed in and made us all pages. puppy

Bumpurr

RESPECT The- Star!

Purred: Sun Apr 5, '09 9:03am PST 
Ya know, mol, I really don't remember how I found out about Catster. big grin

Since I am on alot of cat show boards, could be someone on there told me
about it, or it could of come in an email from a cat show friend, who
knows, mol, just glad I found this great site, so many people who love
their cats like I do. big grin

I have made so many new friends, and learned alot from reading others
posts, and makes me feel good, that I can help others. big grin

Probably no one got called to the Principal's office as much as me, mol,
but it was a learning experience, being from where I came from on the
horse board, where trolls were pretty common, and our moderators let us
run them off, mol. shock

I love this board! applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

Ѽ Pumpkin Ѽ

I love- Jasmine

Purred: Sun Apr 5, '09 9:07pm PST 
I use to belong to another cat site where everyone was just being stupid and alot of kids were on there messing around and so momcat was told by a friend of hers that left that site and found this one and told momcat about it...so momcat checked it out once and then never came back. Well momcat got tired of the drama on the other site and came back here, after being here for awhile her friend left and momcat stayed. Her friend belongs to another cat site, that momcat went and checked out and there is no way that she would ever leave here for something else!!! We love it here, we love all our friend here!!! And that is our story!!wave

Haley Belle

ADOPT A PET !!!- SAVE A LIFE !!!

Purred: Mon Apr 6, '09 8:29am PST 
Ya know, pol and bol, we really don't remember how we found out about Catster.
Haley Belle and Stormy Lynn

Walter The- Cat

Walter The Cat &- DANCIN' GIRL

Purred: Mon Apr 6, '09 2:15pm PST 
What A Day ! When we found Catsters we truly found awesome friends.
I owe my first visit and stay to my best friend, Angel cat & her Mommy. A relative of hers came to visit her and intoduced her to Catsters. Angel's mommy is my neice and penpal across states for years now and she told me she was on Catsters, to come see!
Since the first day, very first, I was just charmed by the lovliness of the people on Catsters.
I have made sooooo many friends, I can't believe it. And, for those that know Angel, one of our administrators , you can believe that she is just a miracle of a cat and her life has been totally changed forever with Catsters too.
We are forever in debt to Catsters & Dogsters !
And to all you, Welcome to our hearts and pawmail us anytime!
Walter The Cat & BABE the dog.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2