INTRODUCE YOURSELF- DON'T BE SHY -

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
BORAT -THE SPOOKED KITTY CAT-

BORAT THE BRATTY- KITTY CAT

Purred: Fri Mar 6, '09 2:44pm PST 
wave IF YOU CAN, TAKE A MOMENT TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF! I WOULD LOVE TO GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER...way to go

Orvis

Dontcha wish- your kitten was- hot like me

Purred: Sat Mar 7, '09 12:35pm PST 
Hi! I am Orvis and the baby brat of my family. I have 4 older siblings...a lot older. My birthday is 2/29/2007. My best buddy Bosco invited me here.

Stormy Lynn

- Adopt a pet !!!

Purred: Sat Mar 7, '09 12:54pm PST 
HELLO EVERYONE. I AM STORMY LYNN AND I AM A FEMALE TORTI. I AM 2 YEARS OLD AND I WAS ADOPTED FROM OUR LOCAL HUMANE SOCIETY. I AM THE GIRLY BRAT AROUND HERE ! I HAVE 1 FELINE BRO NAMED GHOST, 2 CANINE SISTERS, HALEY BELLE AND SADIE MAE AND I CRAZY BIRD NAMED GEMINI. THERE IS A STORY BEHING ALL OF US CAUSE OUR MOMMA HAS WORKED AT OUR LOCAL HUMANE SOCIETY FOR 23 YEARS AND USUALLY ALWAYS TAKES THE NEEDY ONES FIRST. ME, WELL I AM THE ONE WITH THE FRACTORED FEMOR . I HAD 3 SURGERIES AND NONE WOULD HOLD THE PINS. MOMMA WAS MY FOSTER MOM AT THE TIME SO AFTER UNSUCCESSFUL SURGERIES SHE KEPT ME IN MY FOREVER HOME. I HAVE 1 SILLY LEG THAT WON'T BEND, BUT BELIEVE ME IF DOES NOT JUST THIS GIRL FROM DOING 1 THING. ASK HALEY BELLE. I RUN HER ALL OVER THIS HOUSE. JUST REMEMBER I AM A "GIRLY BRAT" !
PURRS,
STORMY LYNN

♥- Spitfire- ♥

What Da Baby- Wants Da baby- Gets!

Purred: Mon Mar 9, '09 1:11pm PST 
HEYA Stormy Lynn!!!!! MY BFF!!!! MOLMOLMOLMOL!!!!!! I didn`t know you were a brat too!!!! MOL !!
Ya all just gotta stop by my page & see me in action! hehehehehee!!! And thats just da tip of da iceburg, mol!!
big laughbig laughbig laughdancinghappy danceway to go

Purred: Wed Mar 11, '09 3:59pm PST 
NICE TO MEET YOU ORVIS! WE LOVE OUR BUDDY BOSCO, HE IS ONE OF OUR BEST FURIENDS HERE ON CATSTER. kitty

THANKS FOR JOINING THE GROUP, YOU ARE SOOOOOOOO WELCOME HERE! way to go

-THE BIG BRAT-

Purred: Wed Mar 11, '09 4:01pm PST 
STORMY WE ARE GOING TO BE BEST BUDS I KNOW IT! hail YOU AND ME HAVE A LOT IN COMMON MOL happy dance I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE HERE AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOUR PAGE IS GOING TO LOOK LIKE FOR EASTER cloud 9

-THE BIG BRAT-

Purred: Wed Mar 11, '09 4:03pm PST 
SPITFIRE WELCOME! wave THANKS FOR BEING HERE. party GREAT TO GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER TOO!

-THE BIG BRAT-

Miss Mittens- - Angel DG #14

Angel Diva

Purred: Thu Mar 12, '09 5:47am PST 
Hi Borat wave Nice to meet you!

My name is Mittens, I'm almost 13 years old, very shy and live with my mommy and sister Kaci Sunshine in NJ. Mommy adopted us 3 years ago from an elderly friend who became too sick to take care of us. I have cancer and am on chemo. Overall, I'm a very sweet natured and well-behaved kitty except when I'm hungry and want to eat. That's when I act like a spoiled brat. laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Purred: Thu Mar 12, '09 8:46am PST 
wave THERE MITTENS! NICE TO HAVE YOU HERE! I AM SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR CANCER frown BUT THE TREATMENT SHOULD GET YOU ALL BETTER way to go SO THANKS FOR BEING A PART OF THIS GROUP. SEE, I TOLD YOU, THERE'S ALWAYS A BRAT IN ALL OF US SOMEWHERE! hamster dance

-THE BRAT-

Bear Bush

I am Mom's- Sweetheart!!

Purred: Sat Mar 14, '09 8:45pm PST 
Hi I am Bear and I am 2 years old. I'm mom's favorite and you know what that means, I can get away with anything. big laughbig laugh
Well, almost. Mom says I am a brat when I chase Little Star (she's half my size). I will climb into mom's baskets, forget what pretties might be in them, and I don't even have to fit!!! eekeek I will lay on top of it. I will lay in the kitchen sink, which is a no-no. I'm probably the #1 brat around here (I guess that is why I got to go first!!). wavewavewave

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4