REVEAL PARTY!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Moonpye

I rule the house

Purred: Sun Feb 15, '09 6:08am PST 
If you entered the Valentines E-mail exchange, then you can come here to learn who you got.

Hobo's partner was Mietzi
Moose's partner was Timo
Onyx Purrl's partner was Crystal cat
My partner was Opie and Boo
Daisymay and Rose's partner was Opie

Hobo DB- #102a

I love to eat

Purred: Sun Feb 15, '09 8:49am PST 
This was so much fun. I got a really cute e-card and the best presents. Mietzi got me a really cute little white bear and some candy and a beautiful rose. I love the bear. I am going to sleep with it every night. The candy was great too, sweets are the best. Mietzi said I could give the flower to my mom is I wanted to and I thought that would be a nice gesture, so I did and my mom was very excited about that. So thanks so much to Mietzi for making this a very nice Valentines .

smile

Moose DB- #102b

As a matter of- fact, this is my- house

Purred: Sun Feb 15, '09 8:53am PST 
My Valentine came from Timo. He got me this great Valentine's card (Hobo and I shared this card and it was really cute it had cats on it with little hearts coming in through a mail slot in a door). Timo also gave me a brand new crinkle tunnel to play and hide in. I love that kind of stuff and have been playing in it all the time since I got it yesterday. Thanks to Timo for making my Valentine's day a fun one.

happy dance

Timo Katze - DB #105

Take it easy

Purred: Sun Feb 15, '09 2:31pm PST 
I had a great Valentine's Day! I got an e-card from Moose with a kittie that chases a heart around and it says Stop playing around and be my Valentine.
I got a present too. Moose sent me a cute pink bear who is holding a mouse. Mietzi and I had so much fun yesterday playing with the mouse. It has a bell inside that jingles. happy dance .happy dance
I like the bear very much. I cuddled up with it on the couch. The pink goes good with my fur. Thank you so much Moose. The presents are truly pawsome. hamster dancehamster dancehamster dance

Mietzi Katze

I'm a wild thing

Purred: Sun Feb 15, '09 2:49pm PST 
My secrect Valentine was Hobo. Timo and I shared the cute card that Moose and Hobo had sent. Hobo sent me the best present ever.
smile

It's a little cute doggy. He is holding a heart that says "Hug me". You see, I already have a little cat that I carry around. So I went and picked up the dog and guess what? As soon as I had a good grip on him he started singing to me! He sings "Let me call you Sweetheart". That startled me at first but now I love my dog! I carry him around all the time now. Oh and there was chocolate that came with the dog. Mmmh yummy, we shared that with Mommy, I am watching my figure. Thank you so much Hobo. I had a fun Valentine's Day.
happy dancehappy dance

Catalina

Queen Bean

Purred: Mon Feb 16, '09 10:40am PST 
I sent my card out late, but Onyx should get it today!

Hobo DB- #102a

I love to eat

Purred: Tue Feb 17, '09 11:58am PST 
What happened to everyone revealing what they got for Valentine's day crycry

Mietzi Katze

I'm a wild thing

Purred: Tue Feb 17, '09 3:52pm PST 
Hey Mr. Moonpye - what did you get for Valentine's Day?
I am so curious.

Moonpye

I rule the house

Purred: Tue Feb 17, '09 4:17pm PST 
I didn't get anything? laugh out loudshrug

Moonpye

I rule the house

Purred: Tue Feb 17, '09 6:59pm PST 
Actually, I recieved a lovely ACTION CAT POSTCARD! It was so adorable with hearts all over it! Thanks catalina, i also got a rose that was from: anonymous!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2