~!!Attention All Poodles Lets Play Fetch!!~

(Page 6 of 6: Viewing entries 51 to 59)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  
Winnie Joy- CGC

I may be pretty,- but I am all- dog!

Purred: Sun Apr 5, '09 1:18am PST 
Here I come, Sunny!!!

Wow! You threw all the way to Long Beach, CA ! You are pawsome! cheer

Here is comes pups! I will throw with all my might!!!!!!!!!!

Dugen

Momma's Big Baby- Boy!

Purred: Sun Apr 5, '09 8:51pm PST 
I jumped up and caught the ball here in Texas.. Wow what a throw Winnie Joy!!

Here i go back for the toss and it was one great release..Where the ball goes.. shrugshrug

Marley

If it Moves,- CHASE IT!

Purred: Tue Apr 7, '09 12:06pm PST 
I run, jump and catch that magnificent throw. cheer Way to go Dugen. From Texas all the way to Wisconsin.

Now Marley jumps as high as he possibly can and tosses that ball up into the wind currents. Who will catch it next snoopy

Nora

Staten Island- Poodle

Purred: Thu Apr 9, '09 8:41am PST 
Woohoo! I got it and it took a couple days to reach me. Get ready pups, I just threw a mighty throw!

Marley

If it Moves,- CHASE IT!

Purred: Wed May 20, '09 1:34pm PST 
Nora, that was quite a throw and it took a long time to get back to me, but I have it here in Wisconsin. Now I will throw it back out there and see if anyone catches it a little soonersnoopy

Champagne

Spring Girl

Purred: Thu May 21, '09 8:36pm PST 
cheer YOUR AWSOME MARLEY cheer

I caught the ball in California from Wisconsin shock

Me beeming ball up in a StarTreck Space Ship to explore where no man has gone before....

Winnie Joy- CGC

I may be pretty,- but I am all- dog!

Purred: Mon May 25, '09 10:41pm PST 
Here I Am! Here I Am! Over here! I will catch it here in California!

*Winnie Joy leaps into the air with a spin/twist, catches the ball, appears to float in the air for a moment, and lands back no solid ground, running smoothly and circling around. . . *

Who wants it now? I will give it a big throw in your direction! Here I gooooo!!!!!
cheer

Hershey

The master of- chocolate

Purred: Fri May 29, '09 10:32am PST 
*Hershey hears an odd sound above his head and looks up just in time to be bunked in the nose with the ball*
Owww Ouch!!!! Well hear I am in Fayette County, Pennsyvania!!!! WWWOOooooo Go Penguins!!!!!!!

Huh? Where did the ball go?! *Hershey realize that it bonced off his head and went to a different state after it landed on him.*

Wooow
blue dogblue dogblue dog

Marley

If it Moves,- CHASE IT!

Purred: Fri Aug 28, '09 3:46pm PST 
Hey everyone we haven't played ball in a long time. Does anyone want to play? Marley picks up the ball that Hershey threw a long time ago and gives it a big throw. Does anyone want to catch it?shrug

(Page 6 of 6: Viewing entries 51 to 59)  
1  2  3  4  5  6