Singles thread

Ashes

Lets play!

Purred: Sat Nov 15, '08 2:19pm PST 
Hello all! Are you single and need a Cat that is just right for you? Well here is a thread just fill in the blanks (you can change some of the wording too, like on #2 if it doesn't fit your needs) and we will try to find purrfect matches if you can't find one yourself. :

1.I am a ________ seeking a ______

2.I am _______ years old

3.put an x if this applys to you

__I am absolutley in love with dogster/catster

continue filling in the blanks
4. My biggest one quality in a cat is__________

5. I am on catster _______hours every_______

6. Order in imortance on a scale of 1-5, 1 being the lowest, 5 being the highest

__ I like to sleep

__ I love my furramily

__ I play alot

__ catnip is an essential

__ I am spoiled rotten

__ Catster is one of my favorite places to be.

__ I would like romance in a partner

__ I would like fun in a partner

Now continue filling in the blanks

7.I have ___ brothers and sisters, their names are __________________________________ I think you would_________ with them

8.I am looking for________________________________________________________________ in a cat

9.Now say three good things about yourself

Continue to fill in the blanks

10.I am a_____________ member of Catster

11.You would probably like me most because I___________________________________________________________________ ___

12.My dream date would be to__________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________

13.I would love to get married to a kitty in__________

14.and honey moon in_______________

Now tell us any extra things you would like the kittys to know about you (Such as nicknames, places to play, ect.)

___________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

Thanks for filling out the questionarre and lets hope we will find that perfect catsterholic for you.hamster dancepartypartyhughughappy dancehappy dancedancing

Edited by author Sat Nov 15, '08 2:20pm PST

Ashes

Lets play!

Purred: Sat Nov 15, '08 2:58pm PST 
1.I am a __male______ seeking a _female_____

2.I am __3_____ years old

3.put an x if this applys to you

_x_I am absolutley in love with dogster/catster

continue filling in the blanks
4. My biggest one quality in a cat is___on a lot_______

5. I am on catster _2______hours every___day____

6. Order in imortance on a scale of 1-5, 1 being the lowest, 5 being the highest

_5_ I like to sleep

_5_ I love my furramily

_3_ I play alot

_1_ catnip is an essential

_3_ I am spoiled rotten

_5_ Catster is one of my favorite places to be.

_5_ I would like romance in a partner

_4_ I would like fun in a partner

Now continue filling in the blanks

7.I have _3__ brothers and sisters, their names are ___Harry, Danny (he doesn't have a catster though), and Copper I think you would__get along_______ with them

8.I am looking for__personality, they are nice, they are fun, they love me for who I am, they are on A ton and won't stop, won't cheat on me, is loyal and respectful, is my age or younger, is funny (but not to much) in a cat

9.Now say three good things about yourself
1. I am nice

2. I am cute

3. I have AWESOME cat-like reflexis

Continue to fill in the blanks

10.I am a____regular__member of Catster

11.You would probably like me most because I____am always on Catster

12.My dream date would be to_________go on a romantic dinner date come home and snuggle and watch movies and have the best time with each other

13.I would love to get married to a kitty in___Hawii or Rome or my home town_______

14.and honey moon in____Florida in Disney World__

Now tell us any extra things you would like the kittys to know about you (Such as nicknames, places to play, ect.)

__I always am called BoDaSHeS (thats my signature), I love it when you pretend to do stuff on Catster like the Catster Club in this group

I hope to find someone purrfect for me!snoopy

Edited by author Sat Nov 15, '08 2:58pm PST