Power of Three Disscusion

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Nutmeg- (Nutty)

A Nutty- Cat

Purred: Mon Nov 10, '08 5:28am PST 
I was just wondering, how many of you have read the latest book in the Power of Three, Eclipse. I have, as soon as I could! Maybe we could discuss it here for those who have read it.

Mittens

Beautiful Baby

Purred: Tue Nov 11, '08 6:31am PST 
Good idea, Nutmeg! My family and I have read it. What did you think of Sol?

Nutmeg- (Nutty)

A Nutty- Cat

Purred: Tue Nov 18, '08 2:26pm PST 
He was... interesting. I wonder who he really is...

To tell the truth, I don't know what I was thinking when I started this forum. I actually forget a lot of the book, since I got it out of the library a while ago. Oh well, this will test my memory, I guess.

I thought it was really funny what they thought of the eclipse. Of course, they had to explain it somehow, right?

Mittens

Beautiful Baby

Purred: Tue Nov 18, '08 5:20pm PST 
Yeah, they tried to explain it. I actually don't remember much of the book either, but I'm re-reading it now. So, who do you think is really the mother of Hollypaw, Jaypaw, and Lionpaw? I think they're Leafpool and Crowfeather's kits.

Moonpye

I rule the house

Purred: Sun Nov 30, '08 10:58am PST 
I don't know- have not read it but I will soon!

Mittens

Beautiful Baby

Purred: Sun Nov 30, '08 1:10pm PST 
It's a good book, Moonpye. Be sure to let us know when you've finished it, so you can join in the discussions!

Moonpye

I rule the house

Purred: Sun Nov 30, '08 7:31pm PST 
Okay I am on Book 2 in the third series about to finish it.

Mittens

Beautiful Baby

Purred: Fri Dec 12, '08 4:41pm PST 
Long Shadows is amazing! You get to find out about the mother of the three, though it still doesn't say who the mother really is. But throughout the book there are tons of hints that it's Leafpool.

Plus, you also find out which Thunderclan cat helped Hawkfrost try to get Brambleclaw to kill Firestar. And the ending is amazing!

Moonpye

I rule the house

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 4:40pm PST 
Okay, now I am on Book 3 Outcast- almost done.

Mittens

Beautiful Baby

Purred: Fri Dec 19, '08 2:43pm PST 
Pawsome!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2