Why Are You Thankful?

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2  
Beloved- Angel Amelia- loves HL!

I am finally- with my True- Love Bill....

Purred: Sat Nov 8, '08 3:10pm PST 
wave I am grateful because I had a LONG LONG life with my meowmy! She loved me and I loved her. We loved each other every single day of my life as much as we could! big grin So when it was my last night with her, before the day I was going to go to the Bridge, it was like every night we had spent together, only this time we were surrounded by kitty angels little angel that meowmy was grateful for b/c it let her know I'd be okay, and so would she. cloud 9

Hugo (in- loving- memory)

I gave you my- heart, you gave- me yours..

Purred: Sat Nov 8, '08 3:12pm PST 
kitty I'm grateful my meowmy found me running out of the bushes when I was just a tot and took me home and raised me to be a big cat!! I'm grateful for my wife Tini who is my beloved soul-cat, and I am grateful for our four beautiful children: Mew, Leo, Minnie, and Cole! kitty kitty kitty kitty

hug

Maggie

Purring Girl

Purred: Wed Nov 12, '08 5:56pm PST 
I am thankful for having a warm, loving furrever home with a momma & daddy who love me. I have my littermate Rudy to play with whenever I want and we have two older brofurs that we can "play" with! *giggles*

I'm very thankful that my momma knew about us from the day we were born. Even though at the time, she wasn't seriously thinking of getting another kitty, how could she resist my face?
My kitty mommy & daddy's human aunt knew momma & sent her pictures of us when we were born & as we grew.

Rudy

I'm a needy boy!

Purred: Wed Nov 12, '08 5:59pm PST 
I am thankful that my first first furrever home fell thru. Because when momma found out that I didn't get my home, she & daddy decided that Maggie & I should be reunited. Plus, they were ready to get Maggie a playmate her own age because she thought their hands & arms were her toys. laugh out loud

I am so thankful for my furrever home.

Dash

Cuddling is what- I do best

Purred: Thu Nov 20, '08 4:24am PST 
I am soo thankful that my mom came to the pound one day and spotted me. I am also thankful that when mom went to tell the lady she wanted me that mom over heard another lady say that they were not going to get Whisper so Mom got both of us. I am thankful that mom and dad let me sleep in their lap all the time and keep me warm and cozy. I am thankful dad plays with me all the time to.

Whisper

Its tough to be- so handsome

Purred: Thu Nov 20, '08 4:26am PST 
I am thankful that mommy got me from the pound as Dash said above. I am also thankful that I have Dash, Mom and Dad. I am thankful that mom and dad give me tuna food and tuna treats sometimes. I am thankful to have plenty of hiding places around the house that I can climb into and sleep during the day.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2