aerobic insect removal class here!!

RADDY (my- heart's- darling)

I am still my- Meouwmy's- Beloved....

Purred: Sun Sep 14, '08 6:38am PST 
You are very welcome!!!

Purred: Sun Sep 14, '08 6:39am PST 
Carpet clawing is a good subject to learn.....I think someone has started this subject..........

Fuifui- Moimoi

Fishie?

Purred: Sun Sep 14, '08 10:58pm PST 
Oh this does sound good! I was having a nap this morning next to my latest grasshopper kill, only to wake to see those stupid big ants taking it away! Little theives.

Teach my how to remove them properly, please, Professor Conrad!

Purred: Mon Sep 15, '08 3:40am PST 
Dear Mr FuiFui

Thank you so much for coming to our School......However, I think we will have to wait a little longer to see if any other students turn up for this class......In the meantime practice jumping as high as you can while twisting at the same time......do this twenty times morning and evening........

Grandad Conrad

Izadore- (Izzie)

Always make it- look like the- dogs did it

Purred: Mon Sep 15, '08 6:23am PST 
Professor Izadore here-instructor of Indoor Bug Wrangling 101. We will be teaching the finer points of sneaking up on giant spiders, moths (which also involves lampshade and window screen climbing), and ant-chasing (which will consist of cave spelunking as we explore the dark, mysterious area under the dogs' food bowls. Class will be followed by a nice bowl of crunchies and a good, long nap. All supplies included, especially the bugs! way to go

Izadore- (Izzie)

Always make it- look like the- dogs did it

Purred: Tue Sep 16, '08 10:39am PST 
We're also including a ballet class in with the insect wrangling one. This involves the Moth Dance. You have to jump up on your tippie-toes, over a sleeping dog (sleeping dogs provided) and then dance around swatting at the air with your front feet. You get to keep and eat anything you catch!!! applause

Sherlock

Me, Me, Me, Me

Purred: Tue Sep 16, '08 10:55am PST 
thinking Could someone please teach me how to catch a fly? There are a couple in here that are driving me crazy! I do know not to try and jump on Dad's crotch when trying to catch one...Blue (the dog) did and boy! Dad yelled! shrug

Fuifui- Moimoi

Fishie?

Purred: Tue Sep 16, '08 6:21pm PST 
Professor Izadore, I knew this would be a good class! And you've exceeded my expectations!!

Sherlock, I'm so glad you mentioned that crotch jumping is a bad idea. I will try not to make that mistake!