Good afternoon - this is the curtain spaying class!!

RADDY (my- heart's- darling)

I am still my- Meouwmy's- Beloved....

Purred: Sun Sep 14, '08 5:11am PST 
Welcome!!

Purred: Sun Sep 14, '08 5:12am PST 
No it's not....it is the curtain-spraying class....how would you 'spay' a curtain? that is ridiculous!!!

Titch

Great things- come in small- packages.

Purred: Sun Sep 14, '08 5:29am PST 
Mol! It made sense to me! I thought that was what you called the act of removing a curtain from the hooks!

Purred: Mon Sep 15, '08 4:00am PST 
Good morning, Titch.......You are, of course, perfectly right....and henceforth this class will be known as the 'curtain spaying class'........

However there seems to be only you and me......perhaps we'd better wait and see if any more students turn up.........thank you so much for coming........perhaps you could do some homework......do you know how to do the 'shuffle - shiver - aim - fire' routine......(like this...............) see? practice doing this without actually spraying the curtain.....learn and practice the basics.....later you will learn how to judge to a nicety when to spray the curtain...........

Titch

Purred: Mon Sep 15, '08 10:01am PST 
OK, here goes....my shiver keeps turning into a wiggle!
What am I doing wrong?

Purred: Mon Sep 15, '08 10:08am PST 
No, No....Titch......no, no, no...a wiggle is too gross.....it has to be a shiver........very subtle........

Keep practicing.....sublety is the watchword......BE SUBTLE..........

You need to be subtle because the Meouwmy must NOT realise what you are doing......and a WIGGLE.....Goodness.....SO obvious.........

Keep practicing.......

Grandad Conrad

Titch

Purred: Mon Sep 15, '08 10:39am PST 
Right, thinking subtle now, almost, nearly, THERE! I think I did it that time!

Purred: Mon Sep 22, '08 9:38am PST 
Titch - there still seems to be only you and me for the curtain spaying.....never mind......I think you will be a good student......you have already understood that it must be a shiver....NOT a wiggle......you have taken this on board and I am very pleased with you.......Now....and this is very important.......you have got to learn how to do the 'shuffle - shiver - aim - fire' IN FRONT OF YOUR MEOUWMY.....BUT SO DELICATELY THAT SHE DOESN'T REALISE WHAT YOU ARE DOING..........!!!!

She will be sitting down, relaxing, and reading a book and will see, out of the corner of her eye that YOU are there in the window....and she will feel all warm and fuzzy knowing that you are there and she loves you and will concentrate again on her book......BUT You will nod and smile at her while you are very delicately shuffling - shivering -aiming - firing ........and she will never know.....until she looks at the curtains and sees that they have gone a funny colour...........

Please tell me how you get on with this......It is hard work....I have to admit.....but so worth it if you can do it........

Grandad Conrad