Good Afternoon to you all - this is the poopie- rolling class!!!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
RADDY (my- heart's- darling)

I am still my- Meouwmy's- Beloved....

Purred: Sun Sep 14, '08 5:09am PST 
Welcome!!!

Titch

Great things- come in small- packages.

Purred: Sun Sep 14, '08 3:41pm PST 
I think I'll enjoy this class too, it should fit in nicely with the dingleberry dancing lessons!

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Mon Sep 15, '08 3:08am PST 
I'm ready to start whenever you are Granddad Conrad...in fact I managed to practice before Meowma got home this morning, so I didn't have to go in the box at all. I went in the middle of Rocky's bed, and as usual saved one poopie for rolling--it ended up under the tv stand, of medium dificulty for Meowma to remove.

RADDY (my- heart's- darling)

I am still my- Meouwmy's- Beloved....

Purred: Mon Sep 15, '08 3:32am PST 
Good morning Titch and BooBoo

Have your brought any poopies with you to practice with? No? Never mind, just remember to bring one or two medium sized not-too-soft-not-too-hard poopies to the next lesson......

You already seem to be excellent, enthusiastic students.......yes, Titch......the two classes (dingleberry dancing and poopie rolling) do go together and you can save some of your dingleberries for use in the poopie rolling class........BooBoo......that was an excellent start....under the TV stand, eh? ....very, very good.....

For homework, please firstly practice at getting poopies of the correct consistency and secondly practice putting them in places the humans would not expect and that would cause maximum disruption.....use your imagination!!

Good luck and work hard!

Grandad Conrad

Titch

Purred: Mon Sep 15, '08 10:04am PST 
Hehe, I've just put one in Mum's slipper, wait until she finds that one!

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Mon Sep 15, '08 4:07pm PST 
Heeheehee..after I left yesterday's deposits, Meowma is anxiously watching me, but I've got a handle on it--I refuse to go, even though it's past time. It's driving her nuts.

Rocky

RIP old buddy

Purred: Wed Sep 17, '08 2:53pm PST 
OK, it wasn't nearly so funny as I thought. My odd poopie-ing habits of late convinced Meowma to take me to the vet, since I didn't even "go" Sinday or Monday, and ohhhh--how horrible. Yes, I was full of s--t, and had to get it removed. I had to be sedated, but I'm still peeved, and won't even let Meowma pet me too much. I believe I'll nap the rest of the day. Meowma says I have to have medicine twice a day to hopefully re-establish "regularity'.
But at least I will be able to produce materials for this class again!

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Wed Sep 17, '08 10:23pm PST 
I have to thank Rocky for making the above post for me-- I was too out-of-it to do it myself after my sedation!red face

Titch

Purred: Thu Sep 18, '08 11:44am PST 
Oh poor BooBoo! I know what it's like to suffer that way! It might cheer you up to imagine the noises my Mum made when she found my little surprise!

Edited by author Thu Sep 18, '08 11:45am PST

shyloh paige

if it moves,- it's a toy

Purred: Thu Sep 18, '08 4:42pm PST 
is it okay if i just place it somewhere really really hard to get to in the first place? like...to reach this latest deposit: between two new UPS deliveries and the vaccuum cleaner, squeeze between the refrigerator and a large box without knocking over plastic containers or wire storage containers or wicker containers containing years of coupons and move the cat tunnel against the radiator...the deposit is behind the cat tunnel, which is light enough for me to roll easily. how's that?kitty
i'm trying very hard to express my displeasure. simon hedges has been released. he is at large. not only is he at large, but kaya, my sister, my littermate, with whom i once shared a womb, is playing with him...crycrycryhumans use words. i must say it with poop. help me achieve eloquence.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2