I am addicted to catster!

Sophie

I am sooo- Spoiled!

Purred: Tue Aug 12, '08 5:06am PST 
i am soooo a catsterholic!! and im guessing that everyone else in this group is a catsterholic too!! big grin kitty laugh out loud dancing happy dance

Skittles "In- Loving- Memory"

Barn Cat

Purred: Wed Sep 10, '08 8:35am PST 
I get on catster like 6 times a day now. I love to IM my friends! And I love joining a making groups! I love everything about Catster!dancing

Zoe

Little Bambi Zoe

Purred: Fri Sep 12, '08 11:53pm PST 
Catsterholics must stick together! What are your favorite hang-outs, forums, groups?

Mighty Moe

Mister Mighty- Moe-Moe - Hockey Cat

Purred: Sun Sep 21, '08 3:37pm PST 
I've been on a lot of groups around the Internet, and catster has some of the nicest people we've ever met!

My cousin (Nibbles the dog) has not received the same type of reception on dogster as we have on catster. You all rule!

dancinghappy dancecheerwavedancingsmile

Sasha

Big Kitty

Purred: Sun Sep 21, '08 7:21pm PST 
Aw, maybe your cousin just hasn't met the right dogs yet. I know some great pups over there!

Meanwhile, I'm glad you're enjoying Catster. It's been a truly magical place for us.

ROO

master Roo

Purred: Mon Sep 22, '08 1:37pm PST 
yes iam addicted to Catster! so is my family ,we love the diary and all the friends we have made .where else can a fat orange cat with no front feet& only one ear, make so many friends. YEA ,HURRAH FOR CATSTER.I LOVE IT

Mutchka

I love my- sweetheart, Ree

Purred: Thu Oct 9, '08 7:37pm PST 
I am totally addicted to catster! It is basically my life! Well, not really but STILLlaugh out loud I love catster!

Nekko

Maneki- Neko(beconing- cat)

Purred: Wed Nov 5, '08 4:57pm PST 
All us kitties are on Catster and all our dog's are on dogster. We all love it.

KuJu Ku

Bobtails Rule!

Purred: Mon Nov 10, '08 10:21am PST 
Catsterholic, YES... I NEED it effury day otherwise I have withdrool symptoms Hehehehehhappy dance

Ashes

Lets play!

Purred: Tue Nov 11, '08 3:34pm PST 
I AM SO IN LOVE WITH CATSTER! Its the best!!!! Are any of you in the group "The lost Island of atlantis couples paradise~featuring singles catnip valley"? (Yes I know it is a long title but this group and that one are my favorites! you should join that one to!)