All About the Scootster (Spoken Word Area)

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Baby (Dec.- 1987-Dec.- 2007)

Wingin' It

Purred: Sun Jul 20, '08 7:00pm PST 
Scootie was one of my very first friends on Catster.
I can't remember where we met, but she probably can! laugh out loud
All I know is that she has been a wonderful friend, and I just wanted the chance to celebrate that with all the other cats who will probably have their own Scootie stories to share.

Speak out friends!

It's the Summer of Scooter....Enjoy the festivities.
partypartyparty

jeter harris- (hizself)

Life iz grate!

Purred: Mon Jul 21, '08 7:41am PST 
scootie patootie iz mi #51 ... an i am herz.
sum time ago, scootie wuz lookin fer da 50th cat to corral her. i wuz jumpin up an down thinkin i wood be #50 ... but i wuz jus one cat too late ... an i became her #51. wen it wuz time fer me to reech mi 50th corrallin ... i rote to scootie to tell her to wate fer jus one mor cat ... then she became mi #51. dat'z da trooth.
i luv scootie ... wen i wuz noo to catster i admired her grate byooty ... den, wen we became frendz, i realized dat she iz byootiful thru an thru ...
thank u fer givin me dis opportunitee to tell u abowt mi speshul relashunship wid mi #51.

Daisy

The Bacon Queen

Purred: Mon Jul 21, '08 10:48am PST 
I met Scooter (or as I call her, Scoodle) via Ray. I don't remember when. He told me she could help me with getting music on my Catster page. And she did! She spent time (and a bit of $$) to make sure I got what I wanted. I knew then that Scoodle was a true friend who would do anything to help a pal in need.

Here's to Scootie! party

Arnold P.- Sweetie Boy- Forever

Sweetie-boy

Purred: Mon Jul 21, '08 4:54pm PST 
I don't remember when I met Scootie. But I know it was my best day on Catster.

Scoote is the best friend, smartest, prettiest, kindest kitty I know. Even when she picks on me.

I love her. FOREVER!

Boomer- 10/30/1972 - 2/20/1996

World\'s best- kitty, Queen of- the house.

Purred: Mon Jul 21, '08 4:56pm PST 
I love how sweet Scooter is to everyone, but she's not a push-over. She sets rules and sticks to them. That makes for a great group and a happy membership.

I hope I never get to meet her. little angel

Calvin ~- Knead On

Knead On ~

Purred: Mon Jul 21, '08 7:37pm PST 
I call her Scootie Patootie. She likes orangies, so I'm one of her favorites, but I think she tells all the boys that they are her favorites.

She is an inspiration, that is for sure. I can't remember when I met her because I'm an Olde Furt.

She has helped me a lot with computer stuff because not only does she have beauty, but she has brains!

Coco (aka- Emma Peel)

Homeland- Security

Purred: Mon Jul 21, '08 7:56pm PST 
I like Scootie becuz she tried to keep me out of trouble with HQlaugh out loud

♥- Apache

Smile and the- world smiles- with you

Purred: Tue Jul 22, '08 10:20am PST 
I love Miss Scooter because she is beautiful and kind. She lets us get day passes to the Old Furts home because she knows we really care about some of them.

♥Mor- gan The- PirateGato

You Gotta Love- Me, I'm a Pirate

Purred: Tue Jul 22, '08 10:25am PST 
applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

Miss Scootie is the most purrfect friend anyfur could have. She's kind, caring and very beautiful.

When Meow wanted to help Simon and his Furmily the first kitty to offer to help was Miss Scootie. Miss Scootie helped collect the money and even had Simon's Meowmy come and meet her to pick it up.

Miss Scootie has always been a special friend to all.

We love her very very much!

hughughug

Atlas

Look at me!

Purred: Tue Jul 22, '08 1:19pm PST 
Scooter is just an all around great kitty and I couldn't ask for a better furriend! I often go to Scooter's page just to hear her snore and meow, it always brightens my day!

cheer

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2