Nip-N-Bones Cafe

(Page 85 of 86: Viewing entries 841 to 850)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  [Last 10 entry]  
Frankie

Purred: Fri Apr 26, '13 8:35pm PST 
Alfie, I think playing (or napping ) in the garden sounds delightful. cloud 9
Mietzi, I have never gone to a dog park. We don't have one around here. Mom takes me on walks though. Since I am a senior, I spend a lot of time resting. I don't play with toys. Mom thinks I spent a lot of time in a kennel before they adopted me.
The last few days we have had 50s during the day and a light frost at night. We had one day in the 80s a week or so ago Mietzi, but that was it. Today was sunny and I spent some time on my back porch.

Mietzi Katze

I'm a wild thing

Purred: Sat Apr 27, '13 1:46pm PST 
Mom got too excited because it's finally getting warmer. It wasn't 80 yesterday. It was only 58 and today was 70. But it feels like 80 after all the cold weather we had.
There aren't too many flowers here yet, because we've had a very long winter.
Frankie, taking naps is always good. Glad that your weather is slowly getting nicer too.
Edward, I was just outside for 10 minutes, then Mom made me go back inside. It's not nice of your Mom to be gone all day. What if you get hungry? I wonder what my family tree looks like. I bet there are a lot of Tabbies in it big grin

Frankie

Purred: Sat Apr 27, '13 4:07pm PST 
It was about 75 today! I got brushed and supervised mom mulching the garden. Boy did I get tired out watching her work so hard.
Ut oh, I just heard my tummy growl. We better cook up something. Let's see, let's have chicken and dumplings!!

Nermal

stressed

Purred: Mon Apr 29, '13 11:45am PST 
Oh bother!!!! It has been raining buckets here for the past 2 days but the sun is out today...weathercat says rain in the forecast for the next 10 days....does anyone think cat naps? teeheee....how is everyfur today? I heard chicken and dumplings and that really woke me up!!!!! Yummo!

Mietzi Katze

I'm a wild thing

Purred: Mon Apr 29, '13 7:50pm PST 
OMC, it was 82 today cheer cheer Mom didn't get home until later and then she had the urge to vacuum frown Then I got to go outside with her in my harness dancing It was totally dark already. I ate some grass and then we had to hurry inside. We heard the neighbors who have three dogs come down the stairs. The stairs are outside on the condo building and these are teenagers who go out with the dogs. They sound like a herd of elephants running down the stairs. The dogs are on a leash but they just got them this winter and I haven't met them yet. I don't think they are as nice as Frankie. smile

Now listen to this: 80 tomorrow, rain tomorrow night and for the rest of the week, 56 Wednesday, Flurries possible Thursday night! This is crazy Iowa. 82 today, Flurries Thursday. Nermal please keep ALL your rain for yourself. Our weatherwoman said we'll get lots of rain here the next few days and I don't want it.

I'll have some leftover chicken and dumplings. I'm hungry after being outside for three minutes. Thank you for cooking Frankie.

Edward - Dreamboat.- I.T. #57

Purred: Tue Apr 30, '13 10:26am PST 
Hope your rain has stopped now Nermal. Wish we had more of your sunshine Mietzi! For the past few days we've had rain nearly all day and then the sun has come out just briefly late afternoon but it's still cold - about 8 degrees frown

Did I hear chicken and dumplings!!!!smile I've got my dish and spoon ready! Mmmmmm...yum yum nom nom...

Mum's friend brought her 8 weeks old puppy to our house this afternoon - it's a cockapoodle (cross between a cocker spaniel and a poodle). It's no bigger than me but I didn't like it and hissed and growled at it and was glad when she took it home. I didn't like it though 'cos mum was oooing and awwwing all over it. She told me not to worry though 'cos, although she'd love a doggie, it's not going to happen! applause

Nermal

stressed

Purred: Wed May 1, '13 12:29pm PST 
Rain has stopped here for a spell!!! But it's supposed to be on the return!!! Sigh... I'm sorry everyfur's weather has been so wonky lately!!!!
Mietzi, I'm happy to hear about your short 3-minute trip outside...take it when you get it offered to you! Teehee...
Edward...I bet that cockapoodle was a sweetie pie...does he like kitties?

Edward - Dreamboat.- I.T. #57

Purred: Thu May 2, '13 2:12am PST 
Nermal, the cockapoodle kittie was frightened of the kitties and clung to his mummy kitty

Nermal

stressed

Purred: Thu May 9, '13 12:34pm PST 
awww...the sweet cockapoodle kitty!!!!! bless his wee heart!

Nermal

stressed

Purred: Thu May 9, '13 12:35pm PST 
don't forget if you signed up to play secret paw pals, check your pmails!!!!

(Page 85 of 86: Viewing entries 841 to 850)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  [Last 10 entry]