Nip-N-Bones Cafe

(Page 8 of 86: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]  
Oly

Calgon take me- away...

Purred: Sun Aug 10, '08 8:13pm PST 
**Oly rings the service bell & hollers "Order up!" Then she quickly runs around the counter & picks up the food & delivers it to Reanan.**

Here ya go a stack of fresh salmon cakes with some mouse tail fries & a cup of joe!

**Runs back into the kitchen & returns carrying a plate of (cat safe) chocolate mouse cheesecake.**

Just made this fresh today so go ahead & help yourself to a big ol slice!

I think I'm gonna catch a few Zzzs. laugh out loud

Callie Rose

I`m watching you

Purred: Mon Aug 11, '08 7:06am PST 
Hi can I have some cheese cake for myself and Goldie to

Muffin

Chubby Jungle- Kitty

Purred: Mon Aug 11, '08 7:22am PST 
I sit ok to eat cake for breakfast?!?!?! YYUUUUMMM!!!

Oly

Calgon take me- away...

Purred: Mon Aug 11, '08 10:56am PST 
Muffin mom says she thinks cheesecake if perfect for anytime of the day or night! laugh out loud

**Runs into the kitchen & cuts 3 big slices of cheesecake & adds a little garnish for some extra flare. Then dashes back out to the counter**

Here we are ladies! **Sets a plate in front of Callie Rose, Goldie & Muffin**

Here is some freshly made catnip iced tea to wash it down with. You should all be zooming all over the house after this meal! laugh out loud

Callie Rose

I`m watching you

Purred: Mon Aug 11, '08 11:06am PST 
Oh thank you Oly do you have any more names for us and we got a new memeber Goldie invited her to the group her name is Reba

Muffin

Chubby Jungle- Kitty

Purred: Thu Aug 14, '08 7:13am PST 
Oooo, that was gooooood Oly. I think mom got a little mad at me and my fur-sisters cuz we were acting crrrrazy and outta control after that!!! kittyhappy dance Just keeping things lively around there... big grin

Callie Rose

I`m watching you

Purred: Thu Aug 14, '08 7:33am PST 
Good morning all furs it an overcast one but good is there any of the cheese cake left I would love some thanks

Goldie Our- Angel

I`m cute don`t- you think I am?

Purred: Thu Aug 14, '08 7:34am PST 
and i would like some to my sisfur always for get to order for me

Muffin

Chubby Jungle- Kitty

Purred: Fri Aug 15, '08 9:55am PST 
I think there might be some left. I'll go nose around the fridge...

Tigress

How may I pounce- you today?

Purred: Sun Aug 17, '08 9:19am PST 
Wow this place is hopin'! Gotta love those self serve Cafes! laugh out loud You save money on the tip! wink

*Sits down with a steaming cup of nip tea.* Skylar keeps this place well stocked!

(Page 8 of 86: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]