Nip-N-Bones Cafe

(Page 5 of 86: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Nermal

stressed

Purred: Mon Jul 21, '08 2:37pm PST 
Hey y'all!!! We are ladybug hunters at my house!!! I am the spotter, Missy is the guard, and Belle and Cadillac are the runner/jumpers!! We have such a good time trying to catch them (though most of the time we don't!!!).
Nermal

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Purred: Tue Jul 22, '08 9:07am PST 
We love a good tea and cookiewave

Muffin

Chubby Jungle- Kitty

Purred: Tue Jul 22, '08 10:05am PST 
I love bug-hunting, too!!! Moths, especially. I'm trying to teach my sister Lucy how to get them, too, so maybe we'll form a team!!! happy dance

Molly Angel

Molly- Madison:mews- reporter

Purred: Wed Jul 23, '08 5:05am PST 
My son Macy was trying to catch a moth last night. I knew he would never get it because it was on the other side of the screenconfused HaHa. Lucky moth I guess. But we had fun watching him.

Muffin

Chubby Jungle- Kitty

Purred: Wed Jul 23, '08 7:05am PST 
Heehee, Molly! laugh out loud I like to chirp and the bugs and birds on the "other side" but I know I can't get them. Cuz then I'd haveta go OUTSIDE!!! shockshock

pumpkin

found a forever- home in- fords,nj

Purred: Fri Jul 25, '08 5:09am PST 
Ijust dropped in for a cup of coffee and to meet some kitties.

Muffin

Chubby Jungle- Kitty

Purred: Fri Jul 25, '08 9:39am PST 
Hello, Pumpkin!! wavewave Nice to see you!

Molly Angel

Purred: Fri Jul 25, '08 7:08pm PST 
Hi Kitties and doggies,
I am scared of dogs usually but it's not scary here at the cafe because my mum told me all the doggies here like kitties. smile Anybody up for a game of chase the milk carton ring?

Skylar (10-26-99 to 7-23-10)

Cooking up- recipes in style

Purred: Sat Jul 26, '08 4:33pm PST 
Sure, Molly, I'll play! *drops the milk carton ring and paws it over towards you*

Oh, and I brought some rawhide ale and catnip ale, for everyfurry.

Molly Angel

Purred: Sun Jul 27, '08 6:53am PST 
Oh that's great Skylar-yay. We can run around then have a nice cool drink. Will that catnip ale make us tipsy?

(Page 5 of 86: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]