Names

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3  
Enzo- Furrariϖ- 9;(2003-2013- )

Speed Kitty

Purred: Tue Aug 5, '08 8:01am PST 
What great stories!
I got my name from a foreign sports car.
I zoom around the house, and I am very trim and fast.
Some cats say I have the longest legs they have seen.
Mom calls me ENZ, for short.

Purrz, ENZO

Abraham

President- Lincoln

Purred: Mon Oct 20, '08 8:30am PST 
Hi, my name is Abraham and I just joined this group...I already had my name when Mom and Dad adopted me from the pound but they liked it (we don't know any other kitties with my name but Mom just decided she will search this sitesmile...my nickname is Abe which reminds my human brother of Abraham Lincoln!big grin

Hugo (in- loving- memory)

I gave you my- heart, you gave- me yours..

Purred: Sat Nov 8, '08 2:57pm PST 
wave I was named Hugo b/c meowmy found me the day Hurricane Hugo was supposed to hit Baltimore, where she was living at the time. shock

But what was funny was the BIG LARGE woman at the vet's used to laugh every time I came in and call me Huge-o b/c I was so tiny! laugh out loud I thought it was so funny too cause I was NOT the huge one!!! big laugh

Beloved- Angel Amelia- loves HL!

I am finally- with my True- Love Bill....

Purred: Sat Nov 8, '08 2:58pm PST 
little angel My meowmy named me after Amelia Earhart cause I was the daredevil of the group!! kittycloud 9

Rocky

Born to be Wild

Purred: Sun Nov 23, '08 7:11pm PST 
Even though my name is Rocky, I have nothing to do with the Sylvester Stallone character. Actually, when my mommy came to the shelter to find a kitty -- she got very upset and anxious trying to pick which kitty should come home with her. When her mommy grabbed me and handed me to her -- she calmed down. Since I helped her through a "rocky" time...I earned my name!

The Princess- Lilly-Rose

Don't mess with- me!

Purred: Fri Nov 28, '08 10:17pm PST 
I am The Princess Lilly-Rose. Meowmy was hoping for another boy, but she was surprised. She named me Lilly-Rose because it is a very pretty name and I am a very pretty girl. She added The Princess as I was the only girl and Meowmy only had one other girl before and she says all girls are princesses. Besides, she also says I have the princess purrsonality! She also has another name that isn't so pretty for me.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3