Names

(Page 2 of 3: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  
Alaidh - my little- angel

The only real- cat is a grey- cat!

Purred: Tue Jun 24, '08 11:10pm PST 
My name means noble rank. Need I say more?

Zipper - (R.I.P.- sweet boy)

They call me The- Pest!

Purred: Wed Jun 25, '08 7:25pm PST 
I got named Zipper, because when I first got to my forever home I loved to chew on zippers! Espically the one on mom's sweatshirt. Then I started zipping around the house as fast as possible, and Zipper just kinda stuck. I'm just glad I didn't end up as Baby Boy, cause my sisters name is Baby Girl!

Charcoal

feed me feed me- feed me feed me

Purred: Fri Jun 27, '08 6:13am PST 
This is a great idea. Mother named me Charcoal because she said my color reminded of charcoal ashes in the grill . Thanks mom. But she has assured me that I will never be a rotisserie kittyshrug

Alexei

Is it time for- ball game yet?

Purred: Fri Jun 27, '08 11:31am PST 
Hi everyone wave--

Mom and Dad thought I needed a Russian-sounding name since I was likely part Russian Blue. Also all of my feline brothers and sisters are named after literary authors, as was I.

Snoop Dogg

That Snoop Doggy- Dogg Style

Purred: Sat Jun 28, '08 6:54am PST 
I'm the youngest of a litter of three. Plus we have a cousin two months older than we are. Of all these wild crazy zooming cream tabby kittens, I stood out because I was gray and chill and laaaaiiiid back. Ultra cool and smooth. Plus while they raced around the house like insane furballs, I preferred to spend my time stretched out on my mommy purring loudly and getting lots of rubs. So mom named me Snoop Dogg. After the super smooth hiphop star. (so far, I'm not especially attracted to the nip, though...)

Dusty

Girls just wanna- have fun!!!!!

Purred: Sat Jun 28, '08 3:39pm PST 
wavewave Hi I'm Dusty,

I got my name because of my dusty gray color and because mom thought I looked like a moving dust bunny racing around the house.

♥Indy- ♥

I am the Boss

Purred: Sat Jun 28, '08 6:54pm PST 
wave Hi efurypurr! I gotteds my name caws, it were on July 4 dat a naybor came ofur an sed dere bees a liddle kitty in da nest yard. Dat was mwe. I had beed put in da naybor's yard, furst but caws of his cat being ole and stuff he cuddent keep him, so he putted mwe nest dore. Meowmie were gonna take mwe to a guud sheltur, caws I were a kitty, bowts 8 weeks ole an she new I were so catsome, sumone wuds take mwe. I charmed her ofur nite, espeshally caws I playeded nice wif Tyke who bees my best now. So da date becamed my name, my full name bees Independence Day, wif da nickname of Indy. Meowmie say I bees purrty independent. I witsh she wuds rememfurs to say I bees furry smart, too.

Monster- Marvin- Muffin Face

Monsters have- feelings too!!

Purred: Wed Jul 23, '08 2:27pm PST 
kitty Hey all mew kool kats at SOG!!
I love this, because it is the only time I get to have
MY SAY about this name I ended up with!

First of all, my name was supposed to be Marvin- but then, in time, my meowmy realized that, I WAS A MONSTER. I would swat at her nose if I was upset! She would get upset with me because I would have a complete blast with the toilet paper!! What???

So then when my maine came in, when I was about 1 and a half years old, didn't my pop used to make fun of me? He used to call me muffin face because my head looked like a muffin!!

Well I am a big talker, if I have something to say, I just say it! Nothing's better than singing with my meowmy. When she is calling for me, she made up a song out of all of those crazy names they call me!! She sings...

"moooonster marvin muuuuuuuuuffin face"

And yes I answer to all of them because my pawrents keep me in plenty of catnip!!kitty

Nickle

Purred: Wed Jul 23, '08 8:21pm PST 
I needed to be named something that reminded my mommy about which one I was. I was supposed to be named Latte to match my sister Mocha, but the name wouldn't stick. I cost my mom some money when I first moved in. That is how I got to be a nickle -- I'm just glad she didn't name me 50 cent

Jojo

I hate being- stuck on this- fence

Purred: Thu Jul 31, '08 7:19pm PST 
Hi my name is Shoeless Josephine Jackson. Everyone calls me Jojo for short. My mom had a cat named Shoeless Joe Jackson. He past away awhile ago and I never ment him. They also called him Jojo for short. My family named me Shoeless Josephine Jackson in honor of him but they changed the name from Joe to Josephine because he was a guy and I am a girl. That is how I got my name.

(Page 2 of 3: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3