In Memory of Laurel

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Truman

My Heart Belongs- to Marina

Purred: Wed May 14, '08 9:03pm PST 
At this memorial thread, please leave your love, support, purrayers and memories of our dear furriends Aldo, Tess and Noelle's mother, Laurel.

I would like to start by saying that Catster will not be the same without Aldo and Tess's witty conversation and friendship. Laurel always had such a kind heart when speaking to us, and I only hope that we somehow made her feel appreciated and loved as well. Our purrayer, now that Laurel is in God's hands, is the Aldo, Tess and Noelle will receive the love and care that they deserve...and Laurel would want for her babies.

With love, sympathy and sorrow...
Tru and Jill

Zippie®- McNoNo

I love OUR Hazel- Lucy

Purred: Wed May 14, '08 9:47pm PST 
**tears flwing down his face** I never knew that kitties could have their mommy go to the bridge 1st. Aldo & Tess, I know we didn't know each other well, but I will hold the memories I have of you near my heart. I am purrrrrrrring that there are provisions in place furr you. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do.
Please know that your mommy is no longer sick; she is healthy & whole & wants nothing but the best furr you.

Daisy Mae- Sunday Times

Duchess of Boxes

Purred: Thu May 15, '08 3:51am PST 
This is one of my Meowmie's purrems that is fur peoples going to heaven. I hope it helps.

A Heaven Unique

For each man, each woman, each child
There is a heaven unique
Created by the Father
For his children's eternal peace
The things that we hold most dear
The places of which our hearts sing
The loved ones who have gone before
Together he will bring
For each man, each woman, each child
There is a heaven unique
Created by the Father
For his children's eternal peace
┬ęBlue Coyote 12-7-05

Rasta

Lover Girl

Purred: Thu May 15, '08 9:58am PST 
Deep sad purrs for the loss of a good furiend to many and a loving mom to her furbabies.
Our heart goes out to Laurels family. It is always so hard to say goodbye.

Rasta

Tweak,- beloved- angel

Don't tell me I- can't do that!

Purred: Thu May 15, '08 1:09pm PST 
*crying*
We miss you so much Laurel! You were such a good friend to us and to our mommy!!!
Tweak, Wiggy, Fafnir, Spike

Toulouse

Athena stole my- heart and has my- love!

Purred: Thu May 15, '08 5:00pm PST 
This is such a sad day in Catsterland. Hearing the news that Aldo, Tess, and Noelle lost their mom came as such a shock. We knew she had her physical battles to live with, but we never expected such a loss! Our prayers are with her as well as with Aldo, Tess, and Noelle. I hope and pray they find a good home and even be able to stay together.

Laurel was such a unique person and gifted in so many ways. She will sorely be missed but forever remembered in our hearts!

May God watch over them all and keep them safe!

Hugs and Purrs,
Toulousehughughughug

Marina

Truman\'s Girl

Purred: Thu May 15, '08 5:04pm PST 
We are so sad by the loss of Laurel. What a wonderful person. We are praying that Aldo, Tess, and Noelle will find a loving home where they can stay together. hug

Muffy

You Can Never- Have To Many- Hugs & Rubs

Purred: Thu May 15, '08 5:25pm PST 
Laurel was such a sweetheart and we wish and hope that Aldo, Tess and her whole family know we will miss her and are sending so many thoughts and prayers for them~~~
Loves, Muffy, Zoey, BooBoo and Mom
hughughug

Aragorn (In- Memory)

One Cool Cat

Purred: Thu May 15, '08 6:30pm PST 
We always enjoyed our chats with Aldo and Tess, whose voices are now silenced. May Laurel find the peace she so deserves.

Purrs and Peace,
Aragorn
huglittle angelhuglittle angelhug

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love

Purred: Thu May 15, '08 6:36pm PST 
Purring for Aldo, Tess and Noelle to find a new purrson as loving and devoted as Laurel. They are in our thoughts and purr prayers. Dearest Laurel, my love goes with you.

Purrs and Love,
Athena
hughughughug

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2