diet

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Charcoal

feed me feed me- feed me feed me

Purred: Wed May 14, '08 10:17am PST 
Mom says I need to go on another diet. yikes ! Any purr know of an effective weight loss program? I am almost 3 and weigh 11 lbs.

Alaidh - my little- angel

The only real- cat is a grey- cat!

Purred: Wed May 14, '08 9:16pm PST 
Wow...you must be a fine-boned kitty because 11 pounds is not very big for a male cat. I'm wondering why your vet thinks you need a diet.

Maybe you just need more exercise?

Since Mummy wishes I would gain a little weight, I can't really help you. Sorry!

Taillee- *ILM*

Pet meeeee!!!!!

Purred: Thu May 15, '08 12:04am PST 
I'm wondering about 11 being heavy for a guy too. Are you really
small-boned? A vet we had once that said my sister Kittanna was
overweight. She's over 30" nose to tail and over a foot tall. Mama
tries to keep her at 11 or 12 pounds at least. Mama's just finally
gotten me over 7 pounds...

We don't know any ways to help lose weight either. We've heard it's
terribly hard though... we wish you the best of luck!

Dash

Cuddling is what- I do best

Purred: Thu May 15, '08 4:40am PST 
My brother Whisper and I are 11 and 13 pounds. The vet says we are fine. But we are big cats, we are tall and long.

Georgia

Most adorable- but dumb cat of- New York

Purred: Thu May 15, '08 11:46am PST 
I weigh 10 lbs and I'm only a year and a half old, but the vet says I'm fine. When my mama got me 9 months ago I only weighed 6 lbs, hehe. : ) I am a very solid girl and not fat at all though. I think I was also still growing a little bit maybe and that also contributed to my weight gain. Good luck with your diet - I don't envy you! meow meow

Honey

Captain Honey

Purred: Thu May 15, '08 2:20pm PST 
I weigh 13.3 pounds and the vet didn't tell mama to have me lose any. I don't really have any advice except "good luck." hug

Sebastian

Only groom what- you can reach.

Purred: Thu May 15, '08 8:06pm PST 
I happen to be over 20 lbs & the vet does say I have to lose weight. Mom thinks it's impossible, but since I've been eating prescription stuff from the vet I do look a little smaller =^..^=

Have your mom as the vet if there's a weight loss formulat they recommend.

Sebastian Maxwell

Sebastian

Purred: Fri May 16, '08 6:17am PST 
Watch out for some of the weight loss formulas... our vet suggested one and Cleo and I gained weight rather than losing! Yikes! Mom thinks it was because of the high Carb levels in it... She was feeding us the recommended amount below our weight level too....we are switching to something different now...

Charcole

Give me your- undivided- attention.

Purred: Sat May 17, '08 12:12am PST 
I weigh 15 lbs and the vet says that I am just big boned and so does my amanda. I am 9 years old still very active and have a lot of muscle mass, and I may have a bit of a jelly belly but my amanda likes me better that way!kitty

Sylvia

naughty but- nice!

Purred: Sat May 17, '08 2:36pm PST 
Hey Charcoal
I dont think that sounds big? Maybe you are a small framed cat? Maybe your mom could encourage you to be more active through play. My mom thinks I need to put a little weight on, she says I visibly look thinner. It has something to do with an older kittie EDIE! she steals my dinner, well thats who I am blaming mol. Did the vet say how much you need to lose?

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2