Big green open field! (chat area)

♥Muff- in♥

Don't eat me I'm- too cute!

Purred: Sat Mar 15, '08 4:07pm PST 
Hi everyfur!! I just thought it would be fun to have a big green open field for us dogs and cats to relax and chat in!! I hope tou all have fun and I look forward to chatting with all you wonderful furiends!!dog

♥Muff- in♥

Purred: Sun Mar 16, '08 10:48am PST 
I am rolling around in the grass snorting! (snort snort snort!) Why do doggies do that anyways?? Things that make you go hhhmmmm.....thinking

Josie

Josie loves- Tyler!

Purred: Sun Mar 16, '08 5:27pm PST 
Personally I love to find really smelly things and roll and twist around on my back while snorting and barking, much to my Mom's amusement. She read somewhere it's a behavior natural hunters engage in to mask their scent. Hmm, indeed.

T-Bone

Who luvs ya- babby!!!!

Purred: Sun Mar 16, '08 6:17pm PST 
Hello. Yes I love to get dirty. This time of year when the snow is melting and making the backyard all muddy, I love running and playing in the mud. Then Mommy gives me a bath. I don't like bath, but I have to get one, because I'm all dirty.

♥Muff- in♥

Purred: Mon Mar 17, '08 12:42pm PST 
Yeah me too!! I don't like bathes!!! One time I rolled around in the the grass and it was in the morning so it was all wet! Mommy tried to stop me but it was too late!! She tried to get the grass off of me but she just ended up giving me a bath!! I might have to get a bath this week too!! I am getting ANOTHER furcut!! But I will hide some where will she wont't find me! (under her bed!!) I hope she dosn't read this post and find out where I am hiding!!! Take care!!!dancing

Minster Jr.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Purred: Sat Mar 22, '08 4:11am PST 
Me is gonna get a bath today cause going Monday for a haircut and momma wants to get some of the dirt off me before I go..She doesn't know I will be dirty again it Saturday and I will be outside all weekend playing..laugh out loud

Josie

Josie loves- Tyler!

Purred: Sun Mar 23, '08 10:46am PST 
Happy Easter everyfur! I just went with Mommy on a walk and it's cold but sunny. The snow is gone--for now---and i can smell all kinds of wonderful smells in the frozen leaves. I can hear some birds, and am actually catching a glimpse of a squirrel or 2!snoopy Oh, how I love to chase them!dog

I think spring is sprung!dancing

Edited by author Sun Mar 23, '08 10:48am PST

Kodi

Live- to PLAY!-

Purred: Mon Mar 24, '08 4:55am PST 
I hope everyfur had a wonderful Easter !!

We still have about a foot of snow left confusedconfusedconfused But the sun is out applauseapplause I hope Spring comes really soon big grinbig grin

T-Bone

Who luvs ya- babby!!!!

Purred: Fri Apr 11, '08 4:54pm PST 
blue dog Hello everyone. I hope everyone is doing fine. I had a very nice Easter. It was a little bit cool out, but we had fun playing around. Spring is finally here. It rain here today and it's a bit cool out. Most of the week it was very very nice. Take care everyone. Have a beautiful weekend.blue dogblue doghamster dance

Daisy Mae- Sunday Times

Duchess of Boxes

Purred: Sun Apr 27, '08 2:26am PST 
(Gallops into the field at full tilt and stops on a dime. Looks around her.) Meowsers what a lot of grass! (Revs up her paws and takes off again. makes a circuit of the field and then sit down to wash.) Yeap I think this place will do furry nice fur us kitties and doggies.