What brand and type of food do you eat?

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  
Yorkshuhdoodle

Happy Valentine!

Purred: Fri Mar 21, '08 7:45pm PST 
The 6 of us are on 2 kinds of food:

Kinko Poodle has many food allergies and he is on Royal Canin IVD Rabbit/Potato diet and so is Sammie Poochon and cousin Guimauve Bolognese.

Maddie Schnoodle, Soleil Shih Tzu and Vanille Schnoodle are on Purina EN a prescription food.

When mom wants to treat everybody, she adds a tablespoon of Kinko's rabbit-potato food to their Purina EN. We all love that food!

snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

McGraw

I do bad things

Purred: Sat Mar 29, '08 6:32am PST 
You guys sold my Mom on Merricks food. All the talk about Merricks made Mom order me some and I'm waiting for it to be delivered. I can't wait to see how it taste.

McGraw

I do bad things

Purred: Sat Mar 29, '08 6:32am PST 
You guys sold my Mom on Merricks food. All the talk about Merricks made Mom order me some and I'm waiting for it to be delivered. I can't wait to see how it taste.

Ginger (in- loving- memory)

Did someone say- COOKIE?!

Purred: Sun Apr 6, '08 5:15pm PST 
Mom now mixes my Wellness Senior Dry with Merrick canned. My favorite is the kind with the real chicken wings or thighs. The bones are soft and mushy, and delicious!

Snowy

A Doggie Scholar

Purred: Tue Apr 15, '08 5:25am PST 
Ever since the pet food recall, our parents have been very careful to make sure that all the stuff I get is not made in China. We went through everything I get very carefully, so all my treats and food are basically from USA except some of the free range chews I get which are apparently from Brazil.

Of course my pawrents are watching their budget so they're wearing, eating, breathing things from China themselves. So I 'm sure they're being poisoned ever so slowly inside and out, but that's a biped's life!

Miss- Scarlett

Pick me- up...please!

Purred: Sat Nov 1, '08 1:14pm PST 
Science Diet ZD I have allergies

Cali "My- Best Girl"- 1992-2010

Honeypot- Redemption- Piece!

Purred: Mon Nov 3, '08 5:41pm PST 
Can you believe that mom of mine switched my kibble from Canidae Platinum to Solid Gold Holistique (rotoating with Natural Balance Fish /Potato.) She was leary about a change that Canidae made several months ago and told me she wasn't tasking any chances. We're looking to try the Orijens Fresh Fish and Vegetables too.

Sinclair

Intellect-Innova- tor

Purred: Fri Nov 7, '08 4:35pm PST 
Cali,
Mom was leary with the changes as well, since our dry kibble is Canidae-all life stages. It's what our vet first sent us home with when we were puppies, 3 yrs ago, so we became accustomed to liking it. Now, Mom has been researching "Fling River Ranch" --www.frrco.com. She brought a sample (original kibble) home from the groomers and we loved it, but mom especially likes that it's a premium dog food, superior to Canidae, even. At least that's what she seems to be discovering. We'll see!??

However, dry kibble is less than 10% of our diet. Our primary sustenance is mostly"prepared food" that mom makes fresh every day. We love shredded chicken breast with brown rice and carrots.
We also love lean ground beef with carrots, we love ground turkey, lamb, ground chicken patties, etc, etc... Mom always sprinkes a probiotic over our food or plain yogurt, somtimes. As well as salmon oil (fond believer in omega 3's).
Additionally, we also eat "raw frozen", for those days mom is too pooped. Go to: www.naturesvariety.com and click on raw frozen diet. We've been eating this, since we were puppies, too. We had a holistic vet that only sold and recommended premium foods, natural supplements, etc. Mom learned a lot! We're so glad she did.

I hope some of you will look up these foods and tell us what you think. Love and Licks to all my furiends!!hamster dance

Ruby

Purred: Sat Oct 23, '10 2:06pm PST 
Just thought it might be a good thing to bump this one up!

Jeannie

Poodle Girl

Purred: Sun Oct 24, '10 5:28pm PST 
Good idea, Ruby!

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4