|Purred: Fri Jan 18, '08 2:33pm PST |
|Aragorn was watching the Winter Olympics in 2006 and remarked, "Cats can do that!" The original Catster Winter Carnival was born, and for that year in honor of the Olympic spirit, sports were limited to those sanctioned by the International Olympic Committee.
In 2007, any Winter sport was accepted, even sport-watching! This is not a "Group" or even a club, and membership is open to anycat. No invite necessary. We like competition in pictures and races and snowball fights, but it is a seasonal, once-a-year gathering so don't feel you are commiting yourself forever - just join in.
- any Winter sporting activity;
- no cat heads on superstar human sportsters.
- anycat can post a picture, no need to ask an admin;
- please put your name in the caption;
- join the photo stroll by tagging your personal page with the photo "A Catster Winter Carnival 2008";
- if you make a boo-boo or want a photo caption changed or a photo deleted, you must ask an administrator, as this process is not open to members.
Any questions, please feel free to post here or pmail an administrator.
|my page | gift me | become friends|