The Play game!

♥Muff- in♥

Don't eat me I'm- too cute!

Purred: Fri Jan 18, '08 6:27am PST 
ok! Here is how you play!
Whats your doggies favorite game to play!And why do they play it! Mmmmmm.....hug
Muffins favorite game is playing with her family she just loves to play hide and seek! She always beets mommy!laugh out loud

Kodi

Live- to PLAY!-

Purred: Fri Jan 18, '08 7:50am PST 
Hi Muffin wavewave

I love to play ball snoopysnoopysnoopy I love it because I get to run all around the yard when Mom throws the ball for me dancingdancingcheercheer

Baby

Who- Loves Ya- Baby?

Purred: Fri Jan 18, '08 8:31am PST 
I love to play zoomies in the back yard! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh out loudsnoopylaugh out loudsnoopy

Minster Jr.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Purred: Fri Jan 18, '08 12:36pm PST 
My favorite game is to get Josie running around..I bark and she runs it is so much fun...Josie is my rommie Chi...

T-Bone

Who luvs ya- babby!!!!

Purred: Sat Jan 19, '08 1:36pm PST 
Hello Everyone. I just love to play around with my family, toys, and my fur sister Jasmine. I love going in the backyard and run around with Jasmine and play ball with my pawents.
BOL
T-Bone

Cody *AKA- Cody Bear*

Cody - aka Barkley (I- live to BARK!)

Purred: Sat Jan 19, '08 5:50pm PST 
Hi! I like to play wif the toys that squeak and rattle. First I play keep away wif my sister, Bella, then I like to pull all the stuffin out of them and make mom pick it all up. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

♥Bell- a♥

Bella - It's ALL about- ME!

Purred: Sat Jan 19, '08 5:55pm PST 
Hey, I like to chase my brudder, Cody all over da house and make him jump on da couch to get away from me. he he he he he! I's so ferocious dat he gets scared of my vicious little teeth! laugh out loud cheer laugh out loud cheer laugh out loud

Max

LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH!

Purred: Mon Jan 21, '08 11:44am PST 
Hey, I'm with you Cody. I like to pull all the stuffin out of my softy toys too, but I roll around in it before mommy picks it up.laugh out loud I also like to play fetch with my squeeky hamburger. snoopysnoopy

Josie

Josie loves- Tyler!

Purred: Mon Jan 21, '08 12:37pm PST 
I guess I'm like Bella. I love chasing my cat brother kitty Bob around the house. When he jumps up on something, I keep running and barking, and leap up to him (try that with corgi legs like mine!), then keep running. I also love wrestling with him but he doesn't seem to get that I just want to play. Why can't he play like a dog does? It's not fair. He wrestles back and actually BITES me on my neck, but ha-ha, with all my fur I don't feel it. I think it's funny laugh out loudbut my Mom doesn't think he's playing; she thinks he means it. dancing