Hello

Scrappy

Miss Cindy Love- of my life and- wife

Purred: Sat Dec 8, '07 8:16am PST 
I know most of you here.. and see they group is starting to grow.. Miss Cindy may join soon.

Opie- T-bear--In- Loving- Memory

Lord Opie the- Elegant

Purred: Sat Dec 8, '07 11:03am PST 
Scrappikins! We are so happy to see you here! And boy we could sure use any advice or guidance you can offer! This starting a group is much harder than we realized but we are hanging in there. We may send you a personal note. Again, so happy you joined! I hope Bluie and you and yours are ok---I understand your momzie was in the hospital? Well, good friend, we will sign off for now.-------Opie the T. PS: We sure have missed your knowledge re cats---oh, I am better now and the vet said it was right on the mark, just liquids for 24 hours. My system calmed down. Maybe you saved my life----you know the Crohn's is a bad disease......eek---smile

Gussie Girl- at Rainbow- Bridge

Sweet and- unassuming...

Purred: Sat Dec 8, '07 1:43pm PST 
Hi, Scrappy! Good to see you! I hope Cindy does join this group, too. Please tell her to tell Sweet Gracie that Fancy Pants will always love her furever...although he has settled in at the Bridge now and is doing good. He still sends her angel dust every once in awhile and flies down to check on her. In case she ever feels like he's there...he probably was!!! I just sneaked down to make this post...gotta get back now and check on my adopted kittens! wave

Scrappy

Miss Cindy Love- of my life and- wife

Purred: Sun Dec 9, '07 7:31am PST 
Hello
Mommy doing ok now.. my sissy Annie has joined your group.. it looks like you are doing a good job. Need any help let me know..