Mom is somewhat bumfuzzled!

Floosie,- Rest in- Peace, sweet-

I may be little,- but I'm tough!

Purred: Fri Dec 7, '07 2:36pm PST 
"Some kitty" (or kitties!!) have been leaving a deposit OUTside the litter boxes lately! Mom thought it was me, but yesterday morning, she and Dad both SAW Piglet do it!!! We don't have new litter...Mom keeps the boxes clean as can be...we even have different litter in different boxes, so we can choose!!! None of us are acting sick or anything...Mom thinks we're just being ornery!!! She said you'd think this close to
Christmas, we would be on better behavior!! Do y'all ever have that kind of problem at your place?

Annie

Speed Racer

Purred: Fri Dec 7, '07 6:36pm PST 
Well, the only time I did that was when mommie switched to Worlds Best Cat Litter. I didn't like it and went "outside the box". Now, as for being ornery, Bartholomew has been acting up lately and mommie doesn't know why. He goes around the house yelling at the top of his lungs and gets into things he shouldn't and fights with me. Mommie sez He Had Better Watch Out or Santa won't leave him any presents! shock I hope you figure out what's bothering Piglet soon.
Purrs,
Annie

Opie- T-bear--In- Loving- Memory

Lord Opie the- Elegant

Purred: Fri Dec 7, '07 7:48pm PST 
Well, this is weird, Annie---APJ has been going about the house howling and last night at 3 a.m. he got into a brief skirmish in Mommi's room (who was trying to sleep), with some unknown entity or somecat! Momm said, "Joe! What in the world is bothering you?" then he became ok---but today he has gone about howling a couple times---when he sees Mommi he stops! It is like he is thinking, "Oh Holy smokes, where is Mommi? I will have some sort of dramatic collapse if she does not come find me!"
As for the *pooing*---Violet the Battlecat does so if her litter box isn't REALLY clean. As for me, I will not use a litter box for *pooing*---I go on papers and I do the other in a litter box! Apparently we are a bunch of weird cats.....Opie the T.dancingdancingcheercheercheer

Angel Pie- Joe in- Loving- Memory

HMPH!

Purred: Fri Dec 7, '07 7:54pm PST 
I know one thing, Opie Thunderbear Had Better Watch It, as he is pronouncing and announcing my personal life everywhere lately.shock
Perhaps I will leap on him in the middle hallway-----APJ (aka Hmph-Cat)

Violett, In- Loving- Memory

The First True- Battlecat

Purred: Sat Dec 8, '07 4:47am PST 
shockshock------PIGLET did this? thinkingthinking Well, is there lots of Holiday festivities going on? Say, different folks hanging about or guests drinking eggnog? Hmmmmm----lessee here---well, I am continually being accused of *pooage* outside the box, and now Mommi says I have a roundworm eekeek and must get a tablet immediately and maybe that's why I sometimes poo outside the box. Which I don't, I just get---*ahem*----accused of it......red face-----okhavetogonow.........Wormlessly (*ewwww*), Vieek

Scrappy

Miss Cindy Love- of my life and- wife

Purred: Sat Dec 8, '07 8:12am PST 
since I was a stray and then came to have a furever home, I never miss the litter tray for fear I will be put out. But I had a sissy that did that. her would poo outside ever time she was upset.. her has since gone to rainbow bridge.. her been gone 20 years.. eek

China- Thunderbear

Little Tasmanian- Devil

Purred: Sat Dec 8, '07 11:18am PST 
I never miss that box either, and this is my new forever home, and I have PURRsonaly seen Violett *poo* outside her box! She seems to need lots of attention----she growls at strangers and will leap upon them to the point Mommi has put a sign on the door saying please knock we have an attck cat (or something)!eekeek. She pretty much leaves me alone, but if I get too near her she goes *rrrr* or HISSES! I am very passive and gentle though--thank goodness as it seems the catz in this home are----well, rather feisty. I keep to myself, but I love to be groomed. I am wondering---can an illness cause the outside-of-the-box deposits? AND, we were shockedshockshock to learn that that Battlecat has A WORM! Scrappy will have some knowledge on this I am sure.....Furrily, China