ICE!!

Angel Pie- Joe in- Loving- Memory

HMPH!

Purred: Thu Dec 6, '07 12:33pm PST 
eek We are going to have an ice storm in the Ozarks! As some of yous may know, we had a catastrophic ice storm not even one year ago! The National Guard came in! All trees broke! The National Gurd man, who had been at Katrina, said, "This is like a frozen Katrina!" We tried to travel in the car just a few blocks, and we could not recognize where we were---eek Mommi, who is dictating this while I type, can be somewhat dramatic, but this catastrophy was----well, it was catastropic! There was no food in the big grocery stores, and no gas, and you couldn't get batteries.......well, I know many of you have been in ice storms....Mommi was in one in 19-something or other and it wasn't like that one a year ago. And we have a picture on one of our pages, mine or Opie's----the back yard was decimated. Some of yous are in for the snow as well, as we are sure you already know....oh, and people were selling generators for HUGE prices and stealing 'im and everything!
Who of yalls are getting parts of this big storm?-----Freak-outedly, APJ ......PS: I do not hold with snow OR ice storms. Last time it sounded like bombs when the giant trees broke, and one went thru our garage roof!shockshock

Annie

Speed Racer

Purred: Thu Dec 6, '07 6:35pm PST 
We had an ice storm in January. It was not so bad being that mommie had to stay home with us for two days but it broke a bunch of trees and mommie had to pay the lumberjack guys $$$$$$$$$ to cut the limbs down. We are only going to get rain this time. It keeps being 80 during the day, so it won't snow here for awhile. Stay safe and warm, guys.
Purrs,
Annie

Opie- T-bear--In- Loving- Memory

Lord Opie the- Elegant

Purred: Fri Dec 7, '07 6:04am PST 
*80*??!! wow, well, that is much warmer than here! Mommi is really struggling along with this new group, and you and Bart have been so helpful; Mommi says she knows she has told you this all, but we did not have an INKLING of how hard it is to start a group. However, she says we will not give up! Anyways, many thanx again---also your pic is very pretty!big grinwavecheercheer

Dolly

Beyond shy!

Purred: Fri Dec 7, '07 2:33pm PST 
Well, Mom figured it out, and here we are! It's been in the 70's here today, but it's supposed to be in the 30's in a few days more! Mom can't ever tell what to put on when she goes out to take the 4-wheeler up to feed the dogs, barn kitties and horses! Sometimes she has to come back and start over with a whole different set of clothes!! She does NOT like cold weather! Her son & daughter-in-law were in an Ice Storm in MD a few years ago. A light pole fell across their driveway and they were blocked in for 3 days with no electricity and all that! Y'all stay warm and dry!!

Annie

Speed Racer

Purred: Fri Dec 7, '07 6:38pm PST 
Thanks, Opie. red face big grin Mandu Mommie made the picture.
Purrs,
Annie

Scrappy

Miss Cindy Love- of my life and- wife

Purred: Sat Dec 8, '07 8:13am PST 
Hello, looks like you are dong ok... my mom not good at this stuff, her tries. too.. dancingkeep up the good work

Angel Pie- Joe in- Loving- Memory

HMPH!

Purred: Sat Dec 8, '07 11:24am PST 
eekeek Well, now we in the Ozarks are in a storm watch till Tuesday! everyone is stocking up provisions, batteries and the like. We understand some of yous are getting that----*snow*----I will say it time and again, I do not hold with ice OR snows---they are too frachatory for my taste.....well, now everyone is on pins and needles, but it sorta appears as tho it may be just a cold rain. Are any of yous getting some purrcipitation?
eek----Fearlessly, Joe Thunderbearthinking