NEWCOMER INTRODUCTIONS

(Page 6 of 9: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
Leila

Simply fabulous!

Purred: Wed Nov 21, '07 9:20am PST 
Hi there!

My name is Leila and I'm a 4 month old Ragdoll. I was adopted on October 28th and brought home. I have an older brother named Macchiato who is almost 2 years old. He likes to wrestle with me and show he is still the "man of the house." I love him though. He's very protective of me, especially because I just had surgery. He's very gentle and guards the door wherever I'm sleeping.

Mom loves dressing us up and loves to enter us in contests on the web. She's crazy like that.

We're very excited today because our daddy, who is in the U.S. army is flying in tonight for Thanksgiving. This is the first time I'm meeting him. He loves me already though. He calls me his babygirl. Pretty soon, Daddy will be getting out of the army next year and we'll finally have him home allllll the time.

Well that's it for now, I'm off to take a nap...

...hugs...
Leila

Nico

Not from the- Velvet- Underground

Purred: Tue Nov 27, '07 8:15am PST 
Hi everybody!

I'm Nico. I live with my mommy and my two adopted brofurs/best friends in Philly. Mommy had my brothers about 2 months (her first cats) when she saw me in a cage all by my lonesome in a local pet shop. She was drawn to me because I was the only black and white kitty and my brothers are black and white. Before I came to the pet shop, a lady found me on the streets all alone. She thought I was a girl and called me Iris. Mommy thought this was a sign since my Aunt Sherry's middle name is Iris (Aunt Sherry is Randy's mom). She really didn't need another kitty, but she couldn't stop thinking about me and adopted me a week later. Now my brothers and I are inseparable. It was meant to be!

Taylor

scooby

Purred: Thu Nov 29, '07 1:57pm PST 
hi everyone, my name is taylor...i've been on here for a while, but I forgot to introduce myself before. My brother Randy is also a member in this group. I love catster because I get to meet so many new friends. So far I've lived in NJ and CA, but I need to go back to NJ soon to visit mygodbros that I''ve never met (nico, bandit, and duckie-aunty fran's sons) ok, time to go jump on mommy!!!

taylor

Edited by author Thu Nov 29, '07 1:59pm PST

Hunter

Poop Anarchist

Purred: Thu Nov 29, '07 7:50pm PST 
Hi, everybody!wave My name is Hunter, and i was adopted from a no-kill shelter in Torrance, CA. I chose my mama-- i stuck my paw out and tapped her as she walked by my cage.laugh out loud I look forward to playing with everybody!

Mr. Stoke

I try so hard to- be a good kitty!

Purred: Sun Dec 2, '07 5:26pm PST 
Hello, everyone. My name is Mr. Stoke. I am a perfect gentleman kitty, and I have a very docile fellow. I was adopted from a woman who had a litter of kittens kept in a birdcage! I am a champion napper and have won numerous sweetness awards from the Lord and Lady of the house.

Little Miss- Stank

Gimme some pets!

Purred: Sun Dec 2, '07 5:29pm PST 
Hello! My name is Little Miss Stank. I got my name because I am a very petite kitty (I look like an older kitten). Also, because since I am a dilute calico, I have very weird fur (stank fur, according to my mum). It looks pink, and I have a marking over my left eye that looks like a pink eyebrow with a gang symbol shaved in it. I am also missing the tip of my tail due to an accident. I am very shy, but I would like to make new friends!

Benny Grunch

Will Meow for- Treats!!!

Purred: Mon Dec 3, '07 8:26am PST 
Meowlo everypurrwavewavewave

I was just invited to join this group. My story is also on my page, but will be glad to re-post it here. Well, my meowmy lost four cats, her home and everything she owned in Hurricane Katrina. Friends of hers offered her to put a trailer on their property, so she did. In May 2006, she had been adopted by a brother and sister (Louis Armstrong and Emma Barrett). They had been left at a vet clinic at the age of 2 weeeks and hand raised. Anyway, I had been born to one of the barn cats on the property. My meowmy helped her friend by putting out food for us. I noticed she and this big black furry cat came out of the trailer twice a day to take a walk. I started to walk with them, and got to chat with the other cat. He said his name was Louis, and his meowmy was THE BEST!! He and his sister had canned food twice a day, and dry food out all the time. Their coats were brushed every other day, and they had treats and toys as well. And, they slept with their meowmy on the bed. Sounded pretty good to me. By this time I had lost my two littermates to cars, and I was lonesome.

So, one day when the lady (now my meowmy) came out of the trailer to feed us, I just followed her inside. I looked around, and there was Louis. He remembered me, and showed me where the food dishes were. Meowmy picked me up and hugged me.....do you want to stay with us? I touched noses with her, she laughed and put me down. During the day when she was at "work" I would go outside. But one really cold, wet day last winter she said "Benny Grunch - do you want to stay inside today?" I told her YES!!! - good thing she understands CAT. Well, when she came home that day there were toys from one end of the trailer to another. All meowmy did was laugh and say "Guess you all had a good time".big grinbig grin

Well, after that, I was a part of the family. Now we live in a real house, and we even have stairs to run up and down on. I am one Happy Cat!!!

Benny Grunch
'THE POWER OF PURR FOR MORE ADOPTIONS!!"hughug

Benny Grunch

Will Meow for- Treats!!!

Purred: Mon Dec 3, '07 8:27am PST 
Meowlo everypurrwavewavewave

I was just invited to join this group. My story is also on my page, but will be glad to re-post it here. Well, my meowmy lost four cats, her home and everything she owned in Hurricane Katrina. Friends of hers offered her to put a trailer on their property, so she did. In May 2006, she had been adopted by a brother and sister (Louis Armstrong and Emma Barrett). They had been left at a vet clinic at the age of 2 weeeks and hand raised. Anyway, I had been born to one of the barn cats on the property. My meowmy helped her friend by putting out food for us. I noticed she and this big black furry cat came out of the trailer twice a day to take a walk. I started to walk with them, and got to chat with the other cat. He said his name was Louis, and his meowmy was THE BEST!! He and his sister had canned food twice a day, and dry food out all the time. Their coats were brushed every other day, and they had treats and toys as well. And, they slept with their meowmy on the bed. Sounded pretty good to me. By this time I had lost my two littermates to cars, and I was lonesome.

So, one day when the lady (now my meowmy) came out of the trailer to feed us, I just followed her inside. I looked around, and there was Louis. He remembered me, and showed me where the food dishes were. Meowmy picked me up and hugged me.....do you want to stay with us? I touched noses with her, she laughed and put me down. During the day when she was at "work" I would go outside. But one really cold, wet day last winter she said "Benny Grunch - do you want to stay inside today?" I told her YES!!! - good thing she understands CAT. Well, when she came home that day there were toys from one end of the trailer to another. All meowmy did was laugh and say "Guess you all had a good time".big grinbig grin

Well, after that, I was a part of the family. Now we live in a real house, and we even have stairs to run up and down on. I am one Happy Cat!!!

Benny Grunch
'THE POWER OF PURR FOR MORE ADOPTIONS!!"hughug

Luna

Love me, feed- me, let me- sleep!

Purred: Thu Dec 6, '07 2:45pm PST 
wave
Hello! My name is Luna. I am a beautiful black kitty that found my meowmy while she was at work. Two people took me away from my fur meowmy when I was only six weeks old and were walking around with me on a friday night, trying to give me away to someone. Meowmy was working at a video store at the time, when I was carried in by the two humans. Meowmy watched them walk around the store with me and talk to everyone. When they got to the counter, meowmy asked them what they were doing with me. They told her they were trying to give me away-and offered me up to her. Meowmy took me into her arms, cuddled me, and said she'd be more than happy to take me. The details are on my page if anyfur is interested.
I am the only kitty in the house, though I do have family that lives outside. Meowmy says there are my feral sibling. I also have a special fur-angel sister ♥Hope♥ who just went to the bridge last week. She had only just been invited to the group when she had to leave us.
It is nice to meet all of you, and a special thank you to Bitu for inviting me and my family to join the group.
way to go

Bob

i'm too tired

Purred: Fri Dec 14, '07 9:12pm PST 
I am going to give the rundown for me and both of my brofurs....

I am Bob, I was a present from mommy to daddy four christmases ago. Mom picked me up from a family who was overrun with kitties and took me to her mother in laws house so dad wouldnt see me and I could be a suprise. The suprise was almost blown when dad stopped by and went in the bathroom and voila! there I was all tiny and cute! but they told a story about how i was a foster (which was really true) and mom picked me up christmas eve. She put me in a big box and wrapped it with shiny paper. When she brought the box into the house mom was hoping I would stay really still, but I mewed before dad could open the box and gave it away! Dad had the biggest smile and I have been his very special pet ever since!

After me mom started doing rescue with dogs and cats. She brought home three kittens out of a litter of six that were due to be euthanized because of URI. (dont worry! her mother in law rescued the other three!) The goal was to get them healthy, return them to the vets office, and the vet would find them good homes. Mom named the kittens Eddipus (ed), Atticus, and Marlow. Marlow had a cute habit of crawling up her arm and perching on her shoulder and blowing snotty sneezes in her face. She fell in love and kept him. She calls him her annoying cat, cause he wants to wrap his paws around her neck and lick her face. he is very adamant about getting his affection and you must remove him from your lap at least fifty times before he gets the message! But we love him.

Lastly there is Charlie. He just came to our home about a week ago. Charlie was taken to the humane society months ago. When his weeks stay was up he was due to be put to sleep, but the staff just couldnt do it. They paid to have him neutered in the hopes that this would make him more adoptable. It didnt and he stayed there until mom went to do a rescue. She had one other rescue at the time (lyla) and was just picking up Charlie (then called Sugar Bear) to meet his new family. Trouble was, the mother and child were afraid of him because of his size, so they came and got Lyla instead. Now Charlie is here and mom thinks it may be his furever home! She has gotten very attatched to this funny guy and his gentle giant ways. The three year old kid here can pick him up and carry him everywhere and he never uses claws. He loves to sleep in a stinky dog bed under an end table, under the kitchen sink in the cupboard (he can open the door himself!), and in mom's bedroom closet tucked away on a shelf where no one can see him. But whenever mom says "Charlie..." he peeps his head out and "mews".

Well, that's all about us! Hope we didnt bore everyone to death! haha

(Page 6 of 9: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9