CHATTY CATS CAFE & CLUBHOUSE

(Page 1 of 20: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  
Miss Mittens- - Angel DG #14

Angel Diva

Purred: Sun Jul 22, '07 3:57pm PST 
wavewave

This is the grand opening of the Chatty Cats Cafe & Clubhouse. Every kitty is invited and welcome!

cheercheercheercheercheercheer

This is the place to come when you want to relax or layabout in one of our deluxe kitty condos, kitty trees, plush pillows and soft sofas and meow and purr with other kitties.

We have a coffee bar stocked with all kinds of drinks: catnip tea, mint tea, catnip punch (!!) and anything any kitty requests, along with every kind of yummy snack you could ever desire! We even have the Temptation treats that Toonces loves so much.

Drop in anytime and see who's here. You can hang out in here as long as you want and meow and purr as long as you want. The CCC&C is open 24/7.

dancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancing

DUDE OF SENIOR

SENIOR CATS RULE

Purred: Sun Jul 22, '07 7:02pm PST 
HEY...THIS IS THE COOOOOOOLEST THING YET !!!!!!!!!! SWEET IDEA.......hail now I gotta place to hide in case me cousins DO come over !!!! MOL !!!!!!

BOOMER O CAT

Rescue Cats Rule- the Roost

Purred: Sun Jul 22, '07 7:04pm PST 
dancing for once I actually agre with me cousin DUDE...this is sweet....can I bring some butter !!!!

QUEEN DAISY OF CASTLE SASHAY

It's all about- ME.

Purred: Sun Jul 22, '07 7:05pm PST 
cheer
gracius girl this is even cooler than my spa........rock on !!!!!!!!

Apophis

Mr. Comfortable

Purred: Sun Jul 22, '07 7:08pm PST 
I thought our house was nice, but looking around, this place is great!! We don't get catnip punch at home, that's for sure!! Anyone want some? I am going to grab some and lounge on that cat tree over there....

Baby Girl

What's for- dinner tonight?

Purred: Mon Jul 23, '07 11:45am PST 
HiwaveKitties!
I brought in some scratching boards for us all...I love to sharpen my nails...makes for better hunting!
I'm going to have a catnip latte and play some mousie hockey...anyone else wanna play?
Purrs,
Baby Girlkitty

BOOMER O CAT

Rescue Cats Rule- the Roost

Purred: Wed Jul 25, '07 7:49am PST 
Hey, sweet, everyone's at work and it looks like I got the place to meself....think I'll mosey on over here to the 'frig and slip this case of land o lakes in here....whistle, whistle.....
there we go, now I got some butter for chewin on....hhmm, hhmmm, hhmmm, dancing

Baby Girl

What's for- dinner tonight?

Purred: Wed Jul 25, '07 11:18am PST 
Good thinking Boomer, we do need some butter here!

Samson

Master of my- domain!

Purred: Wed Jul 25, '07 5:34pm PST 
Just stopped in to deposit this gigantic container of turkey breast meat.....right here next to the Land O' Lakes, looks like a good spot..... Help yourself everyone!

Kaci- Sunshine - Beloved- Angel

Sugar 'n Spice

Purred: Wed Jul 25, '07 6:44pm PST 
Hi everyone!

Wow! Turkey & butter & catnip latte!!!! My timing's purr-fect. big grin

Mittens is napping on the kitty sofa over at The Tree House -- hehehe -- won't she be miffed when she finds out we all had turkey & butter and she didn't know about it. Hehehe!!!! laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

(Page 1 of 20: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20