The Turtle Pond

(Page 6 of 2133: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Carrie (In- Loving- Memory)

Happy:who is on- the other side- of a door

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 2:57pm PST 
ooooooooohhh nnoo Petey ..i dont think this will turn out vey good...eekeeksilencedsilencedsilenced i think i need one of these little faces with the tape on the nosebig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh

♥- Pooh-Angel- ♥

Pretty Pooh

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 3:15pm PST 
Petey dont you be passing any gas now ... you might scare every pup eek big laugh big laugh big laugh

Petey (In loving memory)

Our doggy- soulmate

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 4:09pm PST 
C'mon guys, you're embarrassing me

frown

I feel fine now, gonna take a swim, watch out turtles, here comes Petey !!!snoopysnoopy

Kadie

LEROY IS- DEAD!!!! DANCING- IN THE CLOUDS!

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 4:09pm PST 
::dives under the water and jumps up to splash Pooh::...FLOP!!!...SPLASH!!!!snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopythats so fun!!!!!snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

Daisy (In- Loving- Memory)

Sniff- the good- Sniff

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 4:13pm PST 
Is Petey tail under water...good geif..Kadie how can you stand it...that water pulltion...hheeeh where are our diving masks....Pooh did you bring them...Kadie we will have to put you in charge of the beans Petey can not be trusted...pheweek my eyes are watering

Edited by author Sun Aug 5, '07 4:13pm PST

♥- Pooh-Angel- ♥

Pretty Pooh

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 4:50pm PST 
Oh poop .. I didnt know we was gonna need gas masks here!!! Maybe everypups gas smells like roses here at the Bridge shrug

Hey who splashed me?? I will get you ......

*belly flop* gets Kadie back

Edited by author Sun Aug 5, '07 4:51pm PST

Mootie-In- Memory

Let me lick you- .. I'm obsessed- with it

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 4:52pm PST 
*stands a distant back* *wonders if she should join* red face red face red face

*watches silently*

Kadie

LEROY IS- DEAD!!!! DANCING- IN THE CLOUDS!

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 4:58pm PST 
gives a little spash twards Mootiewink

Mootie-In- Memory

Let me lick you- .. I'm obsessed- with it

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 6:49pm PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud grrrrrrrrrr laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

You just wait Kadie laugh out loud I will get you once I feel comfortable about this swimmin and turtles stuff laugh out loud

Getcha when you least expect it laugh out loud

Daisy (In- Loving- Memory)

Sniff- the good- Sniff

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 6:56pm PST 
Jump in Mootie..you can hold on to my ears and i will swim you around..till you feel safe...nothing ever happens bad at the turtle pond....except when Petey eats all the beans..DIVE >>>DIVE>>> hold on to them ears.......eek

(Page 6 of 2133: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]