The Turtle Pond

(Page 4 of 2119: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  [Last 10 entry]  
Daisy (In- Loving- Memory)

Sniff- the good- Sniff

Purred: Fri Aug 3, '07 8:52pm PST 
Ohh Carrie we are just playing..come on Kadie and Riley lets race...hey Pooh jump in it cool ....you can swim can't you ..Petey hurry up the turtles are getting awaysnoopy

Petey (In loving memory)

Our doggy- soulmate

Purred: Sat Aug 4, '07 4:55am PST 
Hey Carrie, hey Daisy....I must have fallen asleep after I ate my lunch! red face

Jumps into pond..........Let me at those turtles snoopysnoopy

Carrie (In- Loving- Memory)

Happy:who is on- the other side- of a door

Purred: Sat Aug 4, '07 5:05am PST 
Get them Petey..i know you can catch one....slippery things anit they.....my lips ani't touching them.......well maybe to sniff and give them a lick or two...hehhee gigleing ...she wadeing in to see what Petey has caught....awww it a baby turlte...awww can i have it ..I loves little baby things....

Sniff- the good- Sniff

Purred: Sat Aug 4, '07 5:09am PST 
Petey you just can't take a nap..we have important turtle chasing to do...splash swimming aroundg chaseing her tail...gigleing splashing Carrie and Petey...where Pooh and Penny..they are missing the cool water....eeee turlte sighting...submerse under water to find it....opps thats a rock...oh well i like rocks to...heehe i am a Lab duhbig laugh

Petey (In loving memory)

Our doggy- soulmate

Purred: Sat Aug 4, '07 8:12am PST 
Daisy, I hope you didn't hurt yourself on that rock big laugh I think I see a bump comin' out of your head lol big laugh I'll share this little baby turtle with you guys but it's just a baby, so we have to be careful snoopy

Where is that Pooh anyway........I want to thank him for that great picture he made me.............

♥- Pooh-Angel- ♥

Pretty Pooh

Purred: Sat Aug 4, '07 9:44am PST 
SPLASH Here I am !!!!! Look at all the turtles .... Daisy warned me about those snapping turtles. Whats that all about? Snapping ones? Hmmmpppffffff!!!

oh well!! *swim swim swim* eeeeekkkkk I cant touch the bottom.... *swim swim to shallow side* Woooo!!! That was a little scary!!!

Petey (In loving memory)

Our doggy- soulmate

Purred: Sat Aug 4, '07 11:41am PST 
Pooh, you're always doin' something dangerous! You're just a little girl, be careful!

Hey look, if you're real nice to the turtles they'll let you ride on their backs! Come on, let's go for a ride!snoopy

♥- Pooh-Angel- ♥

Pretty Pooh

Purred: Sat Aug 4, '07 12:12pm PST 
where did you find a big enough turtle Petey? I gotta find me one ......
*goes searching* eek

Kadie

LEROY IS- DEAD!!!! DANCING- IN THE CLOUDS!

Purred: Sat Aug 4, '07 3:49pm PST 
OHHH Look Pretty Rocks!!!!snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy::Kadie gets side tracked easily by rocks::....jumps over to dig at the pretty rocks!!!cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9

Sniff- the good- Sniff

Purred: Sat Aug 4, '07 4:43pm PST 
Kadie ..is there any snackes between the rocks...yummmy snackes...Petey if you find a turlte big enough to give you a ride..i think we need to find a different pond...eekeekeek jumping in to find the gaint turtle...awwwwwwwwwww what that...oh my it is a gaint oneeekeek oohhhhred facered facered face sorry its Pooh back side..stop diving like that i thought you was a monster turtle...winkwinkwink

(Page 4 of 2119: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  [Last 10 entry]