The Turtle Pond

(Page 2 of 2119: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
♥- Pooh-Angel- ♥

Pretty Pooh

Purred: Mon Jul 30, '07 2:32pm PST 
well mommie is having a bit of an emotional moment.... she read some things in the group and just feels really sad that so many of us have left our loved ones. She says its really unfair!!!! She is sending you ALL hugs hug

♥ ♥ ♥

♥Anni- e♥

Mommy's little- angel!

Purred: Mon Jul 30, '07 6:50pm PST 
That is so sweet, we love hugs & I'm sending some back to your mom. Tell your mommy that even though it's sad, at least we have a great group to share our ups & downs. I've participated in other groups and have had mixed reactions to being there. At first I think some people were uncomfortable because they had never experienced losing a pet, and certainly didn't want to think about it. But some people were great and always remembered me too along with my sisters. This is a place where mom feels she can cry & have fun - wierd huh? Mom has sad moments probably every day about me, but she has happy ones. Glad you're here for sharing with us and for getting support too! hug

Mrs. Riley- (of- O'Riley's)

Riley..- .say- Mom...

Purred: Mon Jul 30, '07 7:20pm PST 
Hey kids......my mommy loves sharing stories and talking about me. Daisy invited us to this group, and when we joined, we found some old friends. Hoochie was the one who encouraged Mommy to make a webpage for me. It took Mommy an entire evening and she cried all the way through it, but now she LOVES it!! And she (and I) have made many friends through Dogster.

Thank you all Angel Babies!!

xxxooooapplause

Daisy (In- Loving- Memory)

Sniff- the good- Sniff

Purred: Mon Jul 30, '07 8:59pm PST 
Hey Riley..it me over here look ...look Daisy in the corner...hahaha no you know i anit in a corner...lets run and play...turtles are a waiting...wave

♥- Pooh-Angel- ♥

Pretty Pooh

Purred: Tue Jul 31, '07 1:21pm PST 
Hey .... whats up with the turtles ? BOL whats that all about????

♥- Pooh-Angel- ♥

Pretty Pooh

Purred: Tue Jul 31, '07 1:23pm PST 
Annie, we are in another group and arent active at all cry but there was something in this group that kept drawing us back to it. Were not sure what it is .... well we know but we dont know ...shrug ... does that make sense???? Anyhow, its a great group and we become more and more active in it every day!!! What a great support system its become!!!! hug

Edited by author Tue Jul 31, '07 1:24pm PST

Daisy (In- Loving- Memory)

Sniff- the good- Sniff

Purred: Wed Aug 1, '07 4:02am PST 
The turtle pond is mine and Carrie favortie place at the bridge...we go there to watch the turtles races ...hehe cause we chase them..good fun...Mom always said Carrie could not out run a turtle...(I think she was right,,but don't tell Carrie that)...so that is where we go lots of times and we ask pals to go with us for picnic and just to be happy together...snoopy want to go..we will be there..it is just pass the field of daisies..I also like to go there in field of daisies and picnic..I am just one of them...in bloom... now you know Pooh-Angel ..... let go to the pond .....Hugs Daisy

Edited by author Wed Aug 1, '07 4:05am PST

Petey (In loving memory)

Our doggy- soulmate

Purred: Thu Aug 2, '07 5:24am PST 
Can I go too? I want to see the turtles! When I was on earth I certainly could outrun a turtle.......... I was a good little hunter and could outrun and catch birds, skunks, squirrels, bunnies.........

I guess I shouldn't be doin' that anymore now that I'm an angel!

So if I promise, promise, promise not to bite the turtles, could I come and play, please, please, please!snoopysnoopy

♥- Pooh-Angel- ♥

Pretty Pooh

Purred: Thu Aug 2, '07 2:28pm PST 
c'mon Petey... lets go check out these turtles...... I have seen frogs before on earth ... I had one in my mouth once but it didnt taste too good. Are turtles anything like frogs??? big laugh

Petey (In loving memory)

Our doggy- soulmate

Purred: Thu Aug 2, '07 3:00pm PST 
Well...............I know a way to find out if turtles taste like frogs.............promise you won't tell!!!! laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

(Page 2 of 2119: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]