Areas of transportability

(Page 3 of 6: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  
Goldeneye

Lover, not a- fighter

Purred: Mon Aug 27, '07 8:56am PST 
Mom lives in Columbia, South Carolina, and can drive anywhere in that state or the cities in North Carolina and Georgia that border it (Charlotte, Augusta, Savannah). She can also board overnight for now, but that will change next year when we move to a smaller house (she says this one is too big for one human and three cats). You can have her weekends, since she works all week to keep us fed. She's a cat person, but said she'll "tolerate small dogs if they're well behaved". Everyone who rides needs to be in a carrier, though.

Aurora

Boss of the- House

Purred: Mon Aug 27, '07 12:28pm PST 
I live in north central MA and can be involved with transports in the MA, NH, and southern ME region (also occasional RI, CT, or southern VT). My largest vehicle (a Scion xB) can accomodate at least six cat carriers. I am available weekends or weeknights only. Overnights are OK.

Gracie Mae loves Hazel Lucy

Why, yes, I am a- Supermodel- pussycat!

Purred: Mon Aug 27, '07 6:43pm PST 
We're in Northern MA (on the NH border) & can transport MA, southern/ southeastern NH, & southern ME (meet you in Augusta, Maggie?), & if need be (to ensure these sweeties get to their homes) can do some of northern CT & RI (near the MA border)
I have a Saturn Ion too, Jules! it's a coupe though so i can safely carry 2 carriers (I prefer to seatbelt them in place for added safety...I'm a bit neurotic about that i guess)
Due to space constraints, i'm not currently able to do overnights though

Julius

Watch out,- hapless mousies!

Purred: Mon Aug 27, '07 7:52pm PST 
Hi! We are in Southeast Arizona, an hour south of Tucson. We can go north as far as Phoenix. South is Mexico, and there's not much east and west, though we could probably go to western NM.

Jordan- Elisabeth- Jones

Tonkinese if you- please!

Purred: Mon Aug 27, '07 8:19pm PST 
Hey Ya'll! We live in a suburb of Los Angeles, so we're willing to drive anywhere in SoCal, maybe even into Northern California. Our mom has a Honda CRV, so she can fit 3 - 4 smaller carriers in the backseat or a large crate for a dog in the back.
We're willing to do overnight for kitties, but mom thinks we might all freak out too much if a dog spent the night! MOL
Just let us know how we can help!

Sierra- Louise

Sweet Little- Princess

Purred: Mon Aug 27, '07 10:31pm PST 
Hi everyone, and thanks for the invite. I'm Sierra Louise, and I live with my Mommy and Daddy in Tallahassee, Florida. Mommy knows Florida pretty well from I-4 north, and can do South Georgia, the Florida Panhandle and South Alabama in a pinch. We're willing to transport well-behaved and crated dogs, but only other kitties for overnights. Special health needs (in kitties only) is OK, as long as Mommy has the phone number of a vet familiar with the kitty's condition and needs - she can handle fluid administration, injections, blood glucose checks and a few other things. We have a big station wagon and access to a big truck if Daddy lets Mommy drive it...depends on his mood.

Let us know how we can help!

Purrs and licks,
Sierra "You Can't Have My Puff Quilt" Louise

Shadow

Offical Taste- tester

Purred: Tue Aug 28, '07 7:38am PST 
We live in Wichita Kansas. We can't travel but Meowmy says we can board kitties and doggies overnight. Doggies have to trained to potty outside we have no fence. dog Hope this helps! we can also do special need kitties.
purrsssss,
Shadow

Edited by author Tue Aug 28, '07 7:41am PST

Jack

I want all your- attention right- NOW!!!

Purred: Wed Aug 29, '07 7:23am PST 
I live just north of Boston. I have an SUV so I can transport many cats in carriers or up to a couple large dogs. I can cover between southern VT/NH to RI and all of MA. I'm willing to transport just about any kind of animal to their forever home.

Frolie, King- of the Gauls

Zen Kitty

Purred: Thu Aug 30, '07 7:01am PST 
We live in Fort Wayne, Indiana and would be willing to travel over the Northeastern Midwest with both cats and dogs of any size (We own a four door Taurus, so it may be slightly cramped, but we're willing). Just ask!

Emma

Dibs on any- leftovers!

Purred: Fri Aug 31, '07 6:30pm PST 
We live in Baltimore, MD and do transport in MD, VA, DE, DC and close SE PA area. Small car but mom manages to make one of those Shriner clown cars out of it - fits quite a few carries when she's done rearranging the seats! Some overnighting available.

(Page 3 of 6: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6